Mystery box of chocolates or a

Of course, with the "Soviet boy" (in full, so to speak, a deep sense of the phrase) - having been born in 1980, I got excited a few. Our parents, of course, in due time, and were those, however, my peers, and, apparently, all born in the Soviet Union - will understand emotion from what is set forth below.
At leisure, I decided to do the same upgrade one of the rooms and took a long time for the dismantling of obsolete sections. Launched audit found a number of pleased and seemingly long and irreversibly lost youth items: student (Class 5B), a pack of gum wrappers, a copper tube (at the time - the subject of the incredible coolness), the length of a little more than 20cm. Rowan for pea-shooting and a number of cherished little things. But I was very intrigued by the following finding:

Will be 32 photos.

Without hesitation, the boxes were removed and sfotkatsya (for this purpose, and in order to avoid accusations of plagiarism photo, Monica open page PL-A was built, a kind of pedestal).

Of course, before "photo-shooting," I already knew that there is - curiosity thing, so to speak, instantaneous. Nevertheless, I was wildly surprised. A smile stretched from ear to ear - MAAASHIIINKIII !!!

And what here the dismantling section when brewing photo parade, in fact, PL-A Red Square)

5. The first, so to speak, gone (I apologize in advance that the machines have not been dedusting. But maybe, in this post, it will only be a plus).

13. Apparently, the fellow top, but pretty shabby battles in sand)

17. Apparently, the enemy got too)

23. At the demonstration only voenproma - ends. Then, all at least interesting)

24. PL hits, so PL hits. Where no representative cars of the era)

26. Next (Picture 3) all prosaic, in terms of the range.

29. Lime color eaten whole focus))

30. Apparently, no longer remember, this was the pride of the collection)

31. The corrupting influence of the West)

32. Dear good little car) Finish of friends.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting