You who signals his uncle ?!

"If I was sent to prison, my kids will avenge me!". In Yekaterinburg continue avtohuligana judge "who signals you, uncle?". One of the witnesses even got sick.

Today, in the Kirov district court of Yekaterinburg to continue consideration of high-profile criminal cases against "avtohuligana" 21-year-old Igor Novoselov, in May this year became the hero of the Internet. The roller is with his participation was to "YouTube" and instantly sold on the social networks. The phrases "you who signals Uncle" and "Uncle, you are wrong" immediately became quoted. Novoselov with the accused on several articles of the Criminal Code. Among them - "Hooliganism", "beating", "Deliberate destruction or damage of property" and "threat to kill».

Under the cut continued ...

Today at the meeting began to question prosecution witnesses. It was not all. This results did not give even the forced drive. First place housewife Olga questioning Komkina - wife HOA board member from the street Borovoy, who witnessed several incidents involving Novoselov.

"April 17 I just came out of the house. From the guard booth ran out settlers and left. I went to the other side and saw Lyudmila Borisovna Ushakov (victim - Chairman HOA). She was covered in cigarette butts and tears. Novoselov threatened her and grabbed her arm. The guard stood and looked at it. As it turned out, Ushakov went into the booth, settlers began to choke her second hand, then poured a bucket of cigarette butts on it and ran away, "- said the first incident Komkina. The next episode is dated March 26.

"It happened all night. Boom barrier was broken and stuck in the booth. I went down to see what had happened. Dmitry Burmaka (another victim) went out, and all stood near the entrance and talked settlers screaming and swearing. He said that we somewhere not Start. At one point he said: "You got me", pulled out a gun and said: "Right now, I'll shoot them all! You do not believe that I did not shoot you? Redhead! I warned you! You do not remember! "- He cried and suggests a gun on us all, as instructed Burmaka gun in the head and eyes," - says the witness. Then, she said, all rushed to the elevator. New settlers came to the porch with a gun and continued to shout and threaten: "I took the SWAT, and I had nothing! I have relatives in the court! If you will put me, my kids will avenge me! ". Status Novoselov, Komkina assessed as aggressive. "He had a savage look, glass eyes ..." - said the witness, and, in response to a question, clarified that the said Novoselov Burmaka when took out a gun, "I am your head off right now, lumbago».

The next witness for the prosecution interrogated a 19-year-old Denis Petrunin. It was he who was behind the wheel of the vase, which fell on the video after it clipped the "Hyundai" victim.

"We were driving in a car with Novoselov, it was with us two more people - I do not remember who. I was behind the wheel, and the two young men sat in the back. We drove toward Sulimova, "Accent" did not have to pass, I signaled to the driver and "Accent" showed us the finger. We avoided the accident, turned and chased. I clipped the "Accent", Igor went on, and I did not see what happened - I was in the car. Approximately know that he went to talk to the driver, "- he told Petrunin. At one point he said that he became ill, he was very nervous, he was dizzy and asked to sit down. "His rushing campaign," - commented Novoselov and laughed.

Then he spoke the prosecutor, who said that now would be announced Petrunina evidence "in connection with the controversy." In this testimony I stated that Petrunin Novoselov sign three months, and together they went to the car market.

In the testimony Petrunin claimed that settlers pulled out a knife and gun package. This statement angered Novoselov and when it was his turn to ask questions, he asked: "Mr. Petrunin - you stand up, please. Who owned the knife? ". At this the driver of VAZ said that the knife was just lying in the car. In the end, he still admitted that the knife belonged to him, and the testimony he gave to police pressure, as was nervous. Moreover, Petrunin poltsieyskih even accused in the press: "I threatened police mat. Threatened and profanity spoke. He said - and the word to all of you .... " The judge finally dismissed Petrunina into the air, so as not to cause "fast" and finish at last this comedy. Adding that the next meeting will be held on November 25 at 11.00.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting