We should not cut trillions, and to build a comfortable thing.

Crosswalk in Shanghai and night views from it.

Shanghai - the largest city in China, to visit where the dream of many. An amazing combination of modern architectural achievements and bold design solutions form a unique image of the city. Built not so long ago a round pedestrian bridge in downtown Shanghai has become a new architectural landmark. Pedestrian bridge due to its unusual shape is very functional. It was built in order to "unload" pedestrian crossings. In the district of Lujiazui (which is a major shopping area) every day comes a great flow of traffic and pedestrians often find it difficult to get to the right place for them. With the advent of the Chinese Bridge were able to quickly and easily get to any part of the area, because it is located on the Shanghai Stock Exchange, a lot of business centers, shops and cafes. The height of the bridge - 20 feet, and numerous escalators provide easy and quick movement of the large flow of people.

Will be 11 photos and comments of the author skaznov.livejournal.com

2. Modern design attracts not only locals but also tourists. The bridge offers a picturesque view of skyscrapers of Shanghai. At night it is, of course, more is changing - the architects did their best designing evening light. By the way, all pedestrian bridge impresses with its size. It is so broad that it simultaneously side by side can take 15 people.

Go looks great both on the ground and from the height of the surrounding buildings, and of course especially with the TV tower «Pearl of Asia». From above you can see how much detail is designed and made all the approaches to the construction of the level at which performed landscaping. Look at the layout of streets and landscaping.

3.Mnogie say that the escalators are not only possible in our climate. Sorry, I will not believe ... In the XXI century, to make such a solution does not present any difficulty. As for precipitation in the form of rain, so in the South Asian region, they pohlesche our several times will be.

4.Podsvetka any bridges, crossings, bridges, tunnels, it is incredibly cool. Such nuances and show the authorities' attitude to the urban environment.

5.Gulyaya evening shift can endlessly admire the great views of illuminated buildings and night life of the metropolis.

6.Narodu that day, that night nearly the same ...

7.Telebashnya probably the only object that is very hard to take pictures neshirokougolnuyu optics. A "Shirikov" with its horrible shooting spoil geometry ... Here's a little thing ... and like, and bite ...

9.All nearby buildings filled with numerous offices, which boils work late into the evening and night.

10.Ofitsialny store Apple Shanghai. Which design input! The shop itself is underground, where you can get to go down the stairs in the center of the glass transparent cone.

11.Nu and yet lastly ... I have it mastered))

RS Here in China bolshii billion people, I look at the photos I do not see how publishing appalling traffic jams in Moscow or St. Petersburg. Why?

That's all. Thanks to all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting