Treasure Estonian healer

Good day!
Having recently evicted order to perfect home for the full program go to check it. According to legend, he lived in the house of a doctor who in 1940 hid a large amount of precious metals and dumped in Finland. The house built in the late 19th century.
First it was broken garden. As with a simple device and with glubinnikom TM-808.
The result is a coin-hodyachka. Then there was cleaned and prosvechen basement. And in the end do the attic. Again, nothing of value is not found with a metal detector, but when viewed in the manual, I found a hiding place under the hinged beam.
The contents of the cache can be seen in the photo. It was buried 3 vial sealing, chloroform anesthesia in an amazing condition in original tube with instructions. Looking Net and contacted several Western museums immediately realized that in this state is full exclusive.
I hope that this post will be equally interesting as a simple YaPovtsam and people involved professioalno medicine and history.

Photo 2 boxes of which I did not get anything, and one krobka contents, which I demonstrate to you. All the papers were in around the bottle.
I ask those who are in the subject to discuss the dating of objects. There are only two options. Until 1917 and the 1930s.
12 photo.

Photo2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12