Like a cat saved the life.

The story is not fictional. From my life.
It was the case, I rented an apartment in Podolsk. Worked Transportation logistician. On the day he learned that there was trouble mate and I had to work for two days.
I came home in the morning, the whole course tired, but then asks a cat-eat (my wife on vacation at his mother was) screaming. Madly in love I have it boiled beef. I put the pot with the stew and ohuevsh myasko th ... from work lay on the couch, thinking lie down, rest, feed the cat, and a good sleep.
I woke up (!!!!) what my cat tears up into the throat, scratching his chest hard (even the scars left) yells as the victim and threw my head by the collar so that I hit the jamb bed (big-Siberian cat) .
I woke up, like a drunken condition, breathing hard, a foot did not see anything, all the smoke, and the smoke was white. Cat runs screaming, I ran to the kitchen, a couple of times tripped over something, and removed the burnt the hell out of the pot with meat is not, and how the coal.
Apartment erode three hours. The stench was terrible for about a week.

p.s. Cat I still thank you. I do not just tell the story of how he saved me familiar. Now consider him my guardian angel, because if not for him, I would have carbon monoxide poisoning!

And the hero!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting