Cruel world of cats

Yesterday, our cat to walk back late, I habitually dragged him into the bathroom to wash their feet. Cat accustomed to such mockery and accepted, much less that of the arbitrariness of the mistress he suffered two years in the company and rebyatenka ogromadnoy skunk (dog at that time had already dried up and gleefully Rocks from your carpet).
Suddenly, the cat cried. I was surprised, because bathing it stands firmly and quietly, even when I lather entirely. He turned cat - under the tail was found a bloody wound. The next moment I was already screaming, horror and surprise. The noise came running mate, looked at the cat, clutched his heart and offered to leave the poor animal alone at least until the morning. The cat, by the way, did not cry, and generally behaved very courageously, so that in the morning it seemed to me that vetvchach simply anoint him causal place and green paint on all ends.
Figure there. The doctor asked the patient to hold unceremoniously felt battered feline dignity and cynically declared that it is necessary to castrate. Literally: "Chick-Chick, and he will have a great and gentle." "Yes nunah - outraged husband - we already have a great and gentle dog (intact, the breed had such - Summit), even though the cat will be fine!" For the next five minutes, the husband tried to persuade the doctor to leave the cat at least part of the dignity, and the doctor was perplexed why we need these extra complexity, the more so that the cat is clearly not a thoroughbred-breeding. In general, we have taken away home chuchelopodobnogo identical goggle-eyed cat lovivshego vengeance some unknown people glitches.
And I write it all for the sake of explaining the reasons for our kotomucheny. As the doctor, the old cats to preserve their territory and the status of young neutered cats by biting off their testicles. It turns out that our kotenysha teenager (I think he is about 8 months, do not know exactly - picked up on the street in October) was bitten by another cat, deliberately breaking his scrotum. Tin. After all, cats - the wild creatures of the wild forest, and they do not care deeply that we do believe their pets. They've got their own jungle.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting