Check delivery ..

Greetings to all! Got one today apparatik repair, was bought by a famous Markt German origin. When trying to print something the client unit sent away, and he went back to the 'excellent' shop. There he was sent to the same unit and where it sent before, alleging that there is damage to the body. This comes across to me is not the first time, especially from the chain stores, has bothered to explain, in general, that's one example of what not to be lazy and should still check the integrity of the issuance. (Ezhili that it is a well-known laser MFP brand)

Will 11 ph, if you can not interrupt, I'm fast.

1. The unit landed on the right and concrete.

2, through a layer of foam so uporotyh where he flew interesting

3. The foam in half and pieces, and the whole box. Strange

4. Enjoying apparatus tray bit

5. The back cover too.

6. Pecs sfotkal not complete, so the parsing, some things are broken and can not be recovered. For example the paper exit sensor.

7. Some of the rails, and hardware is also not in a very good sosstoyanii.

8. It was necessary to take a picture assembly but did not think, and initially thought that the customer bahnul apparatus for littered horizon Excuse me. Yes, and I tried to straighten this thing hands, but one hell led sho pipets ...

9. Then chtot thought, and I probably will compare serial numbers on the back of the box and lid. It seems everything is fine.

10. Sorry, the client udalenke pulled, and one photo to climb nehotela continue. Eyeing the serial on the box, it is strange somehow.

11. Trying to unstick that certainly manage with ease a normal tape glued, cut from an old box.
In general, all moral is, check it all at once faced with similar not only to printers, but the laptop was broken. Klien now everyone decides what to do to repair or try to drive it back to them ...

Here, I'm interested in what's inside the box all damaged, and the new box, tape glued crooked hands for the first time. That's where they have interesting new boxes?

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting