Greetings from the Soviet past:

On the Day of memory of soldiers-internationalists "Reedus' published 5 short videos filmed in 1989 in Afghanistan. In an interview with Soviet soldiers express their view on war, death, "restructuring", as well as talk about the rockers and metallers.

On Saturday, Russia celebrated the 25th anniversary of withdrawal of Soviet troops from the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. About memorable date in the past decade, they say with an expression of sorrow on his face, sad eyes downcast. In a society strengthened stamp "useless" war alcoholics disabled Afghans and undefeated, freedom dushmans, which never nobody has been able to conquer.
And almost no one talks about the fact that the world is artificially formed in the heads of former Soviet citizens in favor of large international politics.
Few thought occurs that in fact, the activities of the limited contingent of Soviet troops in Afghanistan was carried out professionally and at a very high level, and the annual loss of our military combat were almost 15 times less than the number killed in road accidents in Russia. After all, no one is not to say that the car - it is bad and should be banned?
And if you take the specifics of Afghanistan and the "product", he became famous throughout the world, it should be recalled that the annual losses of the USSR in the DRA almost 50 times less than the number of deaths from drug use in the Russian Federation last year and almost 100 times less than the number of those who died in the same period of the disease, caused by drug use.
Facts - an obstinate thing. After these data, all the talk about why we were in "Afghanistan" look stupid and naive. As wrote in his comments one reader, "Reedus," a veteran of Afghanistan:
"When I was in" Afghanistan ", I understood why am here, but the company insists that it is - bad. Now, in "Afghanistan" are Americans, and I do not understand why? But the company insists that it is good ยป.
It should be noted, and the phenomenon of 20-year-old conscripts, heroes offered movies, not quite clearly and eloquently set out his thoughts on his life in the "sister republic", however, I propose to make allowances for the fact that this is not the experts and analysts and ordinary guys from the provinces who came to the "Afghan" in order to perform real combat missions, not shoot the breeze with reporters. The fighters on their mission in Afghanistan:

Posted in [mergetime] 1392484890 [/ mergetime]
Why Afghans wear vests?

Posted in [mergetime] 1392484923 [/ mergetime]
Soldiers of the attitude towards death:

Posted in [mergetime] 1392484953 [/ mergetime]
Soldiers on Afghanistan:

Posted in [mergetime] 1392484992 [/ mergetime]
Soldiers of the "restructuring", rockers and metallers:

Posted in [mergetime] 1392485007 [/ mergetime]
www.ridus.ru/news/154765

Source:

Tags