Work "Samosvalschikom" (Part 4)

Hello =) I'm with you again and my trough type scoop made in China ...
I am writing to you on a hot straight from the "field" conditions ...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

This is not s # @ office kick))

37 photos will be.

This time I was called to work shit ... that's just like that shit ...

02. In the fifth floor in the morning called changer, said that the two of us went to the Dir and the second truck went off the road ...

Sneakers in the teeth and on the job. On the street ... I podoh little

At the emitted scoop burst generator belt in consequence of that stove died ...
In such a cold on the track not catch anything. urgently needs to make a rescue mission ...
Food in Dir ...

At 6:00 my scoop creep loaded from Shearing, unload it. Throw rope, solid connection to the cabin, food. Overboard presses and 30 kA in the cockpit Tashkent

In the less I was first ...

I used to ride this ...
Loading under most board and back to the path of the dump truck ...

Gone far ... 2 cable 20-a ton clings together and try to get it ...

Want to thank the inspectors DPS, they are 5-am on duty near the truck and heated cage (in the car) ... on the street - 32

At the crucial moment the cable breaks ... Fortunately traffic is blocked and the cars did not arrive ...

With montazhki and some mothers cling again ...
Drags it to the track on which he flew ... almost, almost, almost, and truck drives off the snow got into it bridges ...

We decide to stop trying for a scoop tilted to the right side. Obshim a consultation - drove 2 + 3 Inspector DPS decide that we will call for help, Inspector leave your number and leave ...

Drive off the road, just 200 meters from the site. We are waiting for help. Time 12 am ...

The sun is shining and the sun like heat ... but - 30 makes itself felt. in the parking lot after half an hour the temperature in the cabin drops to 12 degrees ...
Staying truckers give gas cylinder ... thanks guys. Fill them with hot water ...

Finally, after 13 hours after departure from the track and 7 hours from the moment I came to the rescue comes "help" ... Loaded Mans asked loader, loader but in such a way frost denied to us ...
Time 5 pm ...

Prayed paravozik caught, and could put it as much as possible into the horizon. Then Mans one side tsepanul him and at an angle of 90 degrees stupidly yanked it ...

Free nah ...

However ... on the way to the base sfotkal

In Less catch nefig, after listening to our explanations decided that more Chinese will not go in Dir ... sent to Shartash. While dinner went to the parking lot, in the regiment arrived ...

Cab blocked by stones ...

General view

Here we have so much to drag, provided that the PMM 40 tons and the machine itself 18300.
I hope that you are friends with math ...

Upon arrival the next day (yesterday, 28, 02, 14) watch oil painting. People with guns, heavy machinery ...

By preparing an explosion ...

Mlyat went to the base ... Guess why stand ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting