"Uncomfortable" - a project of Catherine Kamprani

The architect and designer Katerina Kamprani from Greece established an amusing collection of graphical objects in a series of "inconvenient". It is a protest against the endless innovation the usual things and technology that would eventually become completely dysfunctional.

Ekaterina graduated from the University of Architecture, in parallel studied industrial design and 3D-modeling. Who created the site and the eponymous company KKStudio, performs private orders, gives lessons in 3dsmax.

In addition to graphic design Katerina creates drawings, Architectural designs, in general, is engaged in routine work. And dreams of becoming a designer. Apparently, this is her calling.

I decided to create a design product line, which in reality does not exist, but we often come across something like that. This is useful, or just the opposite? Sometimes, innovations are meaningless, that do not understand why it was invented.

Strange things that make for us. What for? There is no need. So many extra things that no one will ever use it. I do not understand. I hope my project will awaken someone.

Tags

See also

New and interesting