Emilia Clarke for InStyle UK

The April issue of InStyle UK version adorned splendid Englishwoman Emilia Clarke. The photo shoot actress presented outfits from American Apparel and Calvin Klein.

The April cover of InStyle

The accompanying photographs to the interview, Emilia told little about his personal life:

"People ask me, with whom I meet now, and the truth is that with anybody ... And that's fine.»

Let me remind you, with your last boyfriend - creator of the series "Family Guy" Seth MacFarlane she broke up a year ago. There were rumors of a romance with a colleague Emilia theatrical production of "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Cory Michael Smith, who, it seems, were only rumors.

The actress has not yet found love

Soon the screens will be released long-awaited fourth season of "Game of Thrones", filmed in Northern Ireland, Morocco, Malta, Croatia and Iceland. During crossings Clark tries something to occupy themselves:

"The other actors - my family. When I'm not on the set, then I read. My father always said, "Never trust people who have more TV bookshelf." That's why I read. »

Favorite actress hobby - reading

By the way, Emily adopted the role of Sarah Connor in the fifth "Terminator." To play a character, the actress many trains.

"I spend all day, every day, practicing with weapons. I shoot a gun, lift weights, kickboxing and do a lot of work feet. »

The role of Sarah Connor could open the way for Emily to a great movie

As for fashionable dresses, the Clark prefers bold designers.

"I love the designers who cnosyat border, demonstrate courage and artistry, is not too old.»

Daring things in the spirit of Emily

Tags

See also

New and interesting