No provocation: Nicolas Geske debut collection for the House Louis Vuitton

March 5, the last day of Paris Fashion Week, has become a landmark in the career of an experienced French designer Nicolas Geske. For the first time on the court authoritative public he presented the first collection for the House of Louis Vuitton.

It was extremely important day for both the Geske, who six years ago left Balenciaga, and for Bernard Arnault, head of the group LVMH, which made a bid for the French designer talent, entrusting him creative component of the House with a long history.

Freja Beha Erichsen opened the show

Before the show each guest awaited peace message from the designer, at the same time full of excitement, happiness and awe:

Message to the guests of the show Nicolas Geske

"Today is a big day ... Words can not convey feeling overwhelms me, among which, of course, boundless joy ...»

Support Geske arrived and one of his fashion godfathers - Jean Paul Gaultier, the actress Catherine Deneuve, a fan of the brand for many years, and Princess Charlene of Monaco.

Bernard Arnault, Princess Charlene of Monaco, Chiara Mastroianni, Catherine Deneuve

Secular activist Natalia Vodianova came to the show empty-handed - she had already feel the charm of a brand new miniature handbags from the upcoming collection Geske for Louis Vuitton, Petite-Malles.

Antoine Arnault and Natalia Vodianova

Perfect fit and a professional team of artists A-shaped silhouettes aesthetics 60s. steel base collection autumn-winter 2014-2015. The traditional Geske abundance of leather and suede, but is implemented in new products for Louis Vuitton, designer clearly reflected his handwriting.

"I listened to the girls who worked in the studio. Trying to understand their desires. It was not easy, but I think I coped ».

Mini length, tight pants slim silhouette, massive zip zippers and precious shades of autumn streets - so see the girls from LV Nicolas Geske.

The collection was very low-key, concise and completely neteatralnoy as used former home designer Marc Jacobs. It seems even a little depressed guests waiting for some bombs, but it never came. It seems that 15 years of experience on the collections Balenciaga significantly influenced the designer, and clearly manifested in the debut collection of Louis Vuitton.

Tags

See also

New and interesting