Unusual office in Russia (34 photos)

- I gave you my card?
 - And I, too, took - answer a host office, pointing to a pile lying on the table black with gold cards.
 - No, I'll give you a special business card.
"Director of the answers," as he calls himself, opens a drawer and pulls out a wad of dollars:
 - You have a number of favorite?
 - Hmm ... 19.
He ran his fingers through the pile, picks bill ending on that number. Puts on the table, pulls print and puts her two impression: "That God is done - all the better. Name your phone. " Hands me - two-dollar bill:
 - Look, "star" has got, - at the end of a series of numbers instead of letters is an asterisk, so celebrated every hundred millionth bill - a rarity for good luck you will.

Once in the office in the center of Moscow in the case of accident, I could not go back - too unusual here. All visitors even undergo compulsory tour - show that there is, but the main thing - the details of how the business card. Chair for the client - massage, next to the director should sovdepovskaya clamshell - like spending the night in the office. Banter in everything: in things, in the inscriptions, even in print:
 - Look, see? - Director of stretching a sheet of paper.
 - Basic Printing "for standard contracts».
 - Look carefully!
 - Damn It! "To fake contracts»!
 - Do you think the customer will notice?
 - No, of course!
 - And when his accountant notice, what happens?
 - What? - I presented my former bookkeeper, running around the office shouting: "We cheated!»
 - It made me remember for a lifetime! And this need.
 - Well, then?
 - Then we laugh and put a normal print.

- Here is cooler - vodka. No, you check out.
Palm off his hand under the faucet devyatnadtsatilitrovoy bottles:
 - Indeed. A pack Belomor then? ..
Director smiles, he likes that I understand the logic.

- Here we have a red corner

- We will make make web camera will be flying under the ceiling of the door to the opposite wall.

Each dial separately displays the hours, minutes and seconds.
 - A busts Putin why you so much?
 - This is our roof. Idea was to make 6 types Medvedev: funny, sad, angry, in a tracksuit ... and give as gifts. Sorry master died.

This mammoth skull with a certificate. 35 kg.

All blonde sitting in pink entourage. Even mice, handsets and stickers Postica - pink.

The office runs the corporate spirit Nastya

Corporate spirit loves cream

Auction set.
 - Not from the shop of unusual gifts?
 - What are you! There is nothing there in principle. Look, number and author. Every thing has to be a serial number. For history. Mirror on the reverse side know why?
I shake my head.
 - When you hold in their hands and would like to see him behind that. A leading auction for any movement of number plates - action. A setup! My idea.

- Wash, dry, mop, all make their own.
Location toilets I do not even wonder

- Installation for cockroach races, all that were before - horizontal, and I came up with how to do it, to hang on the wall could.
The facility is based on two "polygraph mechanical».

Director of the answer is always talking on the phone through the speakerphone:
 - It basically I have always enabled. Let employees learn how to negotiate, I have no secrets.
On the wall hangs a picture painted blind artist:
 - He felt his face fingers first, and then the same fingers and painted. This is a portrait!
The large screen on the window duplicate the image on the director's monitor:
 - So show more convenient.

Hanger as a lift. Leaving the ceiling, freeing up space.

And this is the director of the responses

And many, many sorts of other baubles

-Neuzheli The very tandemoterapiya ?! - I could not resist.
 - Well, this is the following, the author of the same. Those pictures of the St. Petersburg clinic I gave.

- Plate - pure gold, "clove" with diamonds.

At ten dvennadtsat

Five minutes

Zero hours 20 minutes

trudnopovtorimy.
The other day with potential clients will communicate blind employees.
 - We have already bought a special computers that they work with our base could. And do you know why they are better?
I am lost with the answer.
 - They know how to listen and speak better than anyone! Here I have a friend - a restaurant owner in the dark. I told him: "Take cloakroom blind." You know why?
 - Darkness for them - the usual environment? - I'm trying to guess.
 - Oh, no! - Director irritated - Picture this we're sitting thieves are so steep and talk, and you said to me: "Yesterday I was a blind man stole a fur coat." People are themselves somehow positioned, they have self-esteem, and here - to steal the blind! Here I was thrown recently paid an advance, I did, and they are not paid. Let's service is worth ten. Advance five, should remain the same. What am I doing?
 - What?
 - I gave them money.
 - ???
 - Well, yeah, called and told me, since you can not pay, then here is your money. Courier brought them five.
 - And they have it immediately gave you?
 - Took himself!
 - A sense of giving? - I have finally taken aback, but I understand that the Director will give the answers now something unusual.
 - Advance - five, the cost of services - kopeck piece. I had already earned his, in the black?
 - Yes.
 - How much time will be spent on staff knocking out five, travel, ships and so on? And that means - money. I return this will cost in the end tag. I'll go into negative. And here I am only five, as far as I'm in the red? That's it! And the customer will tell their friends?
 - I have one abnormal threw, so he told me more money and gave - answer.
 - Right! He tells me to others, they will understand: "A director is adequate" and come to me. Of any situation can be drawn pluses for yourself.
Ofigevayu from such an attack, but the seriousness of services can not in my mind to come to terms with the office interiors:
 - Well, that's what all you why? - Running his hand monkeys, robots and dolls pictures with tandems, I ask.
 - That was fun and unusual to the impression. This kind of style - the main impression, participation in positive action. All my sales people are turning to competitors as customers. And you know how to evaluate them on a ten scale? Troechku maximum! We trade a standard service, which means impressions, work on a subconscious level. That's why all comers offer tea, coffee?
 - To reduce the time.
 - Right! TV, magazines, coffee ... But all do not understand, copying others. We use it to man showed that the time has passed unnoticed here, and therefore more productive. The client should be aware that there are waiting for him, that he deposited in the memory. All these parents are satisfied with the days when the staff can come here to work their fathers, mothers, girlfriends and wives - for the same.
 - But striptizersky pole around here why? - I do not get it.
 - Oh! You yourself have said. You started to think: "Why?". As required.

Tags

See also

New and interesting