SWAT 2

So, we continue with reconnaissance blukat 45-th Guards separate Order of Kutuzov Order of Alexander Nevsky Regiment Special Purpose Airborne on pastures and undead beloved motherland.

on which we stop there? Ah, yes - to wait ...

While nykat fighters on both sides of primer I. brought us to the road shows the approximate direction of the appearance of the machine target and offered every photojournalist slowly and with relish to choose a line of photography. Mark, so-in-law, the sector "fire." If anyone wants to - dig yourself fotookop complete profile. For firing from a horse. Standing ...

It looked initially, it's pretty syurno. Eight green-spotted commandos diligently pretending roadside primer elements of local flora and a little - fauna. Hardly wafting from afar ju-ju slowly rolling "lawn", which allegedly does not suspect that his sudden there is going zagopstopit and rape. And in the midst of this pastoral SUDDENLY across the road - we are. Ie - The crowd of different wardrobe degree pёstrosti. Sweaty, and komarokusannaya obektivoblikuyuschaya.

As soldiers in the bushes not bellow, looking out from behind humus this clear demonstration of teaching and training of a sudden, I'm right, and I do not know. I would just snickered, and they - no. Here it is the iron will spetsury!

"Lawn" between the approaching closer and closer. Tension mounted. The air is noticeably thickened. That's up to him remains no more than ten meters. Some of the bloggers intuitively looks for a place where you can jump back to avoid being a dull piece of metal ...

Here at this very moment everything happened.

Trepyhnulis roadside bushes and jumped out green blurred shadows ... It all happened so fast that even exhibited at the "sports mode" SLR wolfschanze not had time otschёlkat these devils.

BAM! - Lobovuhu an abandoned car burst condoms with paint.
IIIIII! - Filled with squealing brakes "turf."
Hryas! - Simultaneous jerks of both doors swing open and pulls out horonyaka-carrier together with the accompanying.
Bums! - Both bodies plucked from the nose cocked hands down catch on the primer. Then the scouts 'captive' pick up and teleport at 200 meters deep into the forest.

Trim the stopwatch.

I then looked at his hronolente digital cameras, and it turned out that the whole bodyaga with avtogopstopom have spetsury took less than 30 seconds!

On the road stood a ulyapanny paint "lawn" -sirotka neatly muffled engine. Emergency scene "evisceration" "prisoners" and the subsequent disposal of the bodies we do not show ...

Vytrusiv of "prisoners" the necessary information, the group goes through the woods on. We - together with her.

So pulls another 1 km. Scouts show in front of a minefield, reveal its edge, and go to the designated detour. Again, the group of jets "rifts" from one landmark to another. A couple of times the commander sends patrols at 3 and 9 o'clock, but they found nothing back. Top-top-top on the forest. In the group of fighters to the middle of the third day of "race" in the eyes - a solid Zen. We, too, is beginning to affect the monotony of movement - bloggers and crew relax ...

But in vain.

Because successfully catch this nascent sense of overall "rasslabona" ​​Ivan suddenly screaming hysterically: "The enemy on the right!" ... And we are no more teams with intelligence instinctively rushimsya the grass and roots.

Short meeting engagement. Adrenaline Sheba ears. The enemy repulsed and the band is going to break away, but the AI ​​decides scouts "doge»:
 - You wounded! Here it is!

Here for the first time since the beginning of our common raid greenery Kubinka I hear the cry (and not barely audible whisper) someone from the members of the reconnaissance:
 - Nurse! Medic!

Literally popped out of the ground orderly snarling attacks the "wounded." It covers it yourself, and the rest of the group takes the defense.

I .: - through wounds in the left leg above the knee! ..

Nurse pulls out of his bag and harness bandage.

I. (sarcastically grinning): - ... The second wound - in the eye!

Medic silent matter - can be seen on the lips. With the injury to the eye under fire failed. Short gesture comrades, they nod understandingly. Two jumped fighter with an orderly vzdёrgivayut wounded and dragged it to the "rear". After less than a minute for the victim found a suitable shelter and sanitation again lashes out at his "victim" with bandages, burn and venipuncture.

Work in full swing.

The fight goes.

I. (peering over the shoulder medic): - Why not ask in what the eye injury?
Orderly (spitting out the words stuck to the side of the teeth for the dense forest freedom hand disposable syringe): - And I can not hide it! ..

The voltage goes another minute. Then another.

- He leaves! - It continues to escalate IM, referring to sanitation - Speak! Speak with him! ..

Sanitation once the shit, but it's not coming off, and bandaging shpritseukalyvaniya starts muttering "wounded» ...

Then nastupaeet happy ending. J. concludes that wounded saved and traditionally announces a "tactical pause» ...

For the first time, running around the woods Dorval still up to the challenge at least something to shoot, TV men in an embrace with their tripods take into circulation a medic ("What medvuza you finished? Are you a contractor? How much do you pay? This battle you would have acted the same way? »©) ...

... And - former "wounded" ("What do you feel now? Itchy?! ..» ©).

Parallel - vospryanuvshie during a brief halt dEvishki frame Heavy conscripts. ;)

In short - all at business. : D

But completely fluff tail gunner before the ladies prevents I.

We got up. Jump. Come on.

Heat. Stuffiness. Mosquitoes. Mushrooms. Windbreak. They are coming. And we go ...

We leave to the clearing. We jump over the tank tracks and puddles with dirt ... dirt? Puddles ?! Water ipattulyusyu!

And we are rolling out a body of water for testing tanks to overcome water obstacles along the bottom. Along the edges of the water area of ​​floating empty plastic bottles of yogurt and other govnische.

I .: - Proceed to the ferry!

Short vanity spetsnaz striptease. Clothing is removed and push in germomeshki. And someone - in the NBC Conde. wolfschanze quietly interested in I. why such a disparity?
 - Because - razzvizdyay! - Faintly gives military secrets through clenched teeth I. - Take germik lazy! ..

Meanwhile, someone from spetsury digs in his backpack subject interested me exceedingly. Flippers. BRIGHT PRIYARKO yellow fins. Ie all of them black, but particularly at this - yellow. And a neighbor - also.

I understand that, to put it mildly, not in time. But it is very interesting. So I climb with a question to the soldier:
 - Why - Yellow?
 - Type - training, - wheezing fighter swag continuing to push in germik. - For beginners. Like, if you will drown - will be easy to find ...

Parent Patrol, to attach top germikov trunks, and on foot - fins, goes on a long voyage. During a drag lin. Swim 120 meters. Quickly swim. We run on land barely managed to overtake them to meet on the other side ...

Though not without flaws, but crossing the band finished in minutes.

The first question someone from TV personalities, apparently forgotten, with whom he was dealing: - Your name, military rank. Please give me!
Commando - Gmmmmm ...
I., hurry to come to the aid: - that he can not tell you.
TV crews, confused: - But somehow I have to imagine ...
I., after a second thought - Bes, lie - do not be shy!
Commando clearly vospryanuv: - My name is Ivan Fearless! ..;)

Then we were satisfied with the show Strelkovka group. I think most of my readers in the subject, so that the trunk is called logs. Just show them to you.

From the moment absent from the group, but its outstanding korotkostvola, I. remembers PM-s, Stechkin, and MSS-s.

"Weapons are not new, but proven in combat. For us, this is the main promotional passport characteristics. " ©

Then begins the universal hapane trunks, inspection and obfotkane thereof. Along the way, we learn that the Gunners group is more like an old PKM than new "Pecheneg».

"RMB poprikadistee will. And he had better balance. " ©

On this we turn, we say goodbye to reconnaissance, check each other for the presence of absence of ticks and follow to the location. To see the alley of memory on the regimental temple (during kvartirovaniya in Chechnya initially emerged as a regular tent brezentuha). In the temple, we meet with a curious man - Father Sergei. He serves in the church for 2 years. The exercise is jumping first. The very first. As I .: "Vodice board sprinkle, and mumble a prayer - gone!»

u-96

Tags

See also

New and interesting