Wade facial skin. Secrets of the models

Graph models during fashion week painted per second. Laying, make-fitting - in this sequence of events is almost no room for care. However, the model can adapt to almost any conditions, and know exactly what to do to look perfect even in such turmoil.

Cara Delevingne

When my skin needs food, for me there is nothing better organic cosmetics brand Skin Food, or rather their magic cream on the basis of pollen and honey Bee Yummy. As part of the natural ingredients that do not clog pores, nourish and moisturize without harm. Best of these funds, I do not try anything!

Cream Bee Yummy Skin Food

Karlie Kloss

In order to clean the pores I use a brush Clarisonic. After a deep cleansing of the skin, moisten. Then I'll take the oil Caudalie, add a few drops a day cream and my miracle moisturizer ready. Nanoshu several times a day.

Brush for cleaning skin Clarisonic

Oil Caudalie

Jourdan Dunn

Mask Radiant Glow Express - my main beauty-favorite. In this series there is also a universal serum that is suitable as a base for make-up and as a fixative. Beauty skin provided!

Mask Radiant Glow Express Sisley

Coco Rocha

The first cases after the show I take my makeup to use this cleansing lotion. Twice a day - in the evening and in the morning. To skin a very important factor is the breath of youth. So when I'm at home, I never use decorative cosmetics, not to burden the skin.

Coco Rocha without makeup

Liu Wen

Before each show makeup artists usually applied several layers of make-up, which in turn deprives the skin to breathe and dry it. Now, during the fashion week, I have to watch more carefully for the face - masks very daily rescue. I Prefer Korean brand or make your own mask - out of the water and eggs. When the work is not so much take my number of treatments to a minimum, no more than once a week.

Liu Wen without makeup

Tags

See also

New and interesting