Lucky Bunny from Germany (3 photos)

This marvelous story took place in northern Germany near Dornum.

William Booth about anything without knowing the evening went on his budget cars? at a speed of 100 km / h when suddenly, in the wrong? I place it under the wheels of a large field hare darted? .. Beat, rumbling shock braking. Wilhelm looked at the car - everything seems intact. I looked hare - is not present anywhere else. Still missed - I thought, and went home.

The next morning, the wife of William - Sandra only has to go by car for shopping as uslashala rustling and scratching under the hood. She called her husband, ready to cast marten (sable love these relatives insulation from cables nibbling) and then rabbit eyes looking out from under the bumper. The collision broke the hare plastic grille, which closed behind him again. Ochuhalsya, I walked back and forth, bored * and let the will of scratching.

Sandra had been fed grass hare * and they went into the studio. In Gdańsk masters familiar - a hunter. As I heard the story - just ran.

He pulled a rabbit by the ears * of his prison-savior and in the country at will released. Jump-eared in the field as if nothing had happened.

Tags

See also

New and interesting