Strange characters yard

I am sure that in every yard lived a strange character that either they were all afraid, or making fun of them, or just passed it by. We lived in the house Manh, who walked the streets alone with a saw, and always with all the cursing, and once jumped from the balcony to the machine jar of cucumbers. Photos are not preserved, but at the leprosy have collected interesting characters from different cities. If you have something to share - in the comments.

Let's start with an unknown character:

And then the stories and people from other cities:
Ufa, the aunt with tree color

In Belgorod usual Jura Maradonna.Fanat Coca-Cola street "ASKA" and winner of the creaky baritona.Mega-character!
May wish you good luck, and may send a fuck, but be sure to ask for stuff. At Coca-Cola.

Kirov has one freak retirement age, he has new clothes every day, Slava Zaitsev did not dream.

The funny thing is that he lives in an area where, because of their living conditions (two-story wooden barracks built in the 50s + flooding in the spring of each year, the nearby river + go there only one bus per hour) still prevail somewhere in the 80s-90s: Gopnik , debauchery, cheap alcohol, etc. About the clothes I generally keep quiet: sweat pants with boots - all the rage. And then he goes, in a pink hat with a feather, a white suit and bright stylish glasses. And no there is not laughing over it and a finger touch, potmou know that he bit off vsebe. And our hero peshochkom walking to the center of the city, where their appearance pleases everyone: children neigh and poke a finger, adults simply puzzled.

And for me it is very nice, always when I see it, in itself emerges a joyful smile on his face, that all is not lost. I do not know whether he is alive again, last time I saw him a couple of years ago.

Somewhere near the city of Kamensk-lives Eugene - Fool. Accurate diagnosis of Eugene - is not clear. We only know that his head is not loaded with unnecessary thoughts (hence the apparent bulk memory of events and persons - Jack almost immediately recognized me and called by name, though not seen me around 12 years), simple thinking and a philosophical attitude to life's needs not allow his wife to travel on a single street has more than 50 years. The main hobby Zhenya is a quest "to go visit the neighbors' (for this purpose he always carries with him a stool) and listening to records (Zhenya is quite a honorary collector of old vinyl. Alla Pugacheva he calls - shaggy and Sofia Rotaru - haired. Loud laughs, beats his hand on the knee and drumming on the paunch.)

It was a regular "provedyvaniya" my late grandfather, who often he poured honey in emalerovannuyu mug, and Zhenya water pouring himself from the column itself. Zhenya had a phenomenal memory - he remembered a lot of people doskanalno by name, as well as their rodsvtennikov. Dates, when and on what day one married and died, and even to some day come and cut down an employee grandfather Tyutin, who did not give a nearby hazel grow as it should. When Zhenya's mother died, it was rumored that he was somewhere surrendered. But after half a dozen years, when my friend accidentally taxied to the Rostov region in place of Kiev - Zhenya again sat on sobstvennoytaburetke in the opening of the street Gaidar between fallen berries, cherries and arbekos and backhand saprshival - "How's Aunt Luda" (my mother)

Koktebel grandmother

Kolya. Pts good man. Just talking incoherently, and his children are afraid. Feis awesome

Meet Surgut attraction Uncle Kolya, Hallelujah. Already ten years this character every day, without holidays and weekends travels on a bicycle on one of the central streets of the city, and with a serene smile shouting - "Hallelujah win, win Hallelujah, the Lord is with us!" At first glance, you could not tell that he ebanulsya not a joke, it looks decent.

On voykovskoy that DS has grandmother with a doll. As they say - completely ebanuvshayasya in consequence of some trauma in childhood, in connection with what is now constantly walking around with a doll, still lives with his parents, and sometimes sticks to the outside with stories where the main roles - she and pop celebrities . & gt; No positive from her never noticed.

We Arkhangelsk has Drevarh-enlightened, generally known throughout Russia for its antics. The tattoo on his face - the real thing. They are in his head about ten.

And ordinary people from the street

Tags

See also

New and interesting