Merry Bush

Over the 8 years we've seen a lot of funny moments from US President George W. Bush. Suppose he was the most unpopular president in the history of the United States and during his tenure as did his country a lot of problems, some cases are associated with it, we have left good memories. A small selection of funny stuff with George. W. Bush and "bushizmy" (funny quotes): 9,233,557

Bushizmy

Yo !!! Blair! (Welcome to Tony Blair at the G8 summit in St. Petersburg, 2006)

NASA is still interested in space.

And if you are interested in the quality of education, why do not you help? Why do not you encourage your child to read?

What's the difference? (Responding to the comment about the fact that weapons of mass destruction in Iraq has not been found; December 16, 2003)

And after you wake up in high school and found that the level of illiteracy of our children are appalling.

And you also have negros? (Conversation with Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Sao Paulo, Brazil, April 28, 2002)

America - a country that loves freedom and loving our country.

American children learn to be responsible citizens to use the opportunities offered by our society opportunists.

Americans are asking: "Why do they (terrorists) hate us?" They hate what they see right in this chair - a democratically elected government. Their leaders - impostors. They hate our freedoms: our freedom of religion, our freedom of speech, our freedom to vote and assemble and disagree with each other. (Message to the United recess of Congress, September 21, 2001)

God speaks through me. (16 July 2004)

God told me to attack al-Qaeda, and I attacked them. And he instructed me to advance to attack Saddam, which I did. With the support of God on our side we will win.

Most of the imported goods we get from the colonies. (NPR's Morning Editing, September 26, 2000)

In the end, he [Saddam Hussein] - this is a guy who once wanted to kill my dad. (Houston, TX, September 26, 2002)

In the end, Europe - the closest ally of the United States.

In the end, a week ago, Yasser Arafat was surrounded in his palace in Ramallah, the palace that was obviously filled with German pacifists and the like humans. Now they are gone. Now Arafat could easily demonstrate all that he is a leader and that he can control people. (Washington, May 2, 2002)

Here, George Washington, our first president, of course. What is interesting in it, is the fact that last year I read 3 or 4 books about it. Is not that interesting?

What is the meaning of democracy? This is when pure politics is pressed into the rhetoric.

You see, when my work is necessary to repeat some things again and again and again, that the truth has come to, how to say, catapult the propaganda

The war on terror involves war with Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein because of the biography of Saddam Hussein and his willingness to terrorize himself.

More bushizmy

Tags

See also

New and interesting