Steven Moffat, writer and creator of the series "Sherlock"

Steven Moffat, writer and creator of the series "Sherlock» (Sherlock), and Sue Vertue, producer of the show about the famous detective, gave an interview to the British press for details shared plans for the future.

Steven Moffat and Sue Vertue

In particular, journalists asked if they were not afraid to take a break of 2 years between the second and third of the season. What Sue Vertue said:

When doing the filming, two years do not seem quite so long a period. We are, of course, worried about the question of whether to return to the screens devoted fans. Fortunately, in England alone, we set a new record for yourself to display. Now, our viewers want to quickly see the sequel, but because we have already started work on the fourth season. At the moment, we are trying to find time in our schedule. Benedict said he would be available in February, but I'm afraid so quick to write the script will fail.

Shot from the TV series "Sherlock»

Thus, to take a new "Sherlock" will begin when Kemberbetch Benedict and Martin Freeman will have time in their schedules. However, among the fans of the show it was rumored that the fourth season will be just for Christmas.

"I heard about this - commented Sue Vertue. - We will make every effort to organize the shooting as soon as possible, but I can not promise anything. »

By shooting the new season will begin when all the main actors coordinate their schedules

Also, journalists were interested if the script is ready to fourth season. And Steven Moffat opened the curtain:

There is not only the story of the fourth, but the fifth season. We unfortunately do not have huge trailers, like Benedict and Martin, but because one day we were hiding from the rain in the accounting department, something to finish. I was talking about what we will prepare our heroes in the new season. During the brainstorming were born great ideas, unexpected plot twists and new kliffhengery.

Tags

See also

New and interesting