Asterisk Julia Lipnitskaya

Yulia Lipnitskaya became the new star of Russian and world sport won the gold medal in the team event. The first coach of the girls told how frail fifteen-year girl turned into a real legend of the sport. The first coach of 15-year-old Olympic champion from Yekaterinburg Lipnitskaya "Julia even in four years did not cry when dropped»
Audiences around the world have admired the talent athletes and wonder how fragile girl of fifteen can be so restrained. It turns out that Julia since childhood was different from others of its seriousness.

- Today, I still did not sleep, - says the coach of the highest category of Sports School "Locomotive" Elena Levkovets. - After awarding started calls from my friends from all over Russia. Throughout the evening, the whole morning - calls, SMS. All the shouting congratulations. To tears it was nice. But last year, dealing with Julia's mother, I learned that she wanted to leave the sport.

- Why?
 - She could not. Then came the period of maturation, and Julie could not do anything with her body, she could not understand why her hands fly. She says: "I'm flying right, but not landed there where it is necessary." But they handled it. She has a very strong mother, also a coach, together they overcame the whole thing. Well done! With this it is very difficult to handle. When children grow up: someone leaves, someone gain weight and finish. But Julia and her mother are so strong that they have chosen their target and go for it.
 - Julia is ideally rolls back its program, it can not be said about her competitors, who make mistakes. What determines the successful performance?
 - Probably from the hard work. This is a big plus when a person, in addition to his talent, and a lot of hard work. You see, some people are talented and lazy, and there are not talented, but hard-working. This girl combines everything: hard work, talent, nerves and character. Julia is very stable, the iron, the little man. Most importantly, there is no crown on his head, that person works and does not cease to surprise us.

- Yulia has a very serious look. Why so much seriousness in 15-year-old girl?
 - She's always been. It is a very serious girl, very hardworking. She intelligently approach to their work, I call it work, because all that they do - it is a job, not a hobby.
 - Olympic Games - is an incredible psychological pressure, even for an adult athlete. And Julia is just 15 years. Do not fear that this level of competition will break the girl psychologically?
 - Julia has come a long way in the sphere of sports. She has a lot of merit and medals. Here in Ekaterinburg, she never lost a tournament when I was little. Then I transferred it to another group, older, and gradually we shazhochkami rose and reached some success. We went to the competition in the regions were at the championship of Russia - everywhere it is adequately performed. Always was medalist. She even took nine years to the Russian space 8 or 9, I do not remember. Even then, Julia different stretching, tightening rotations and chic. On it already looked experts, and even then a small star lit up. And I think that the Olympics - it is the door to a new life is a beautiful sport.
 - Julia is always different from your other students?
 - In 2002, her mother took us to school. Then all left the room, walked selection: someone was afraid someone was crying, someone is shy, but one of the girls - it was Julia. She was sitting on the top of the Swedish side, and looked at all the children. On Julia met all testing exercises, and was selected with the assessment of "five." I remember how she fell in training, he got up and ran on. She even four years never cried when I fell. Never!
First mentor Lipnitskaya Elena Levkovets still coached athletes in the Sports School "Locomotive", which once occupied Julia.

Elena Arnoldovna whole day accepts congratulations.

- And Julia liked to go to school? What else besides fond training?
 - Whenever possible, for example, when the street was too cold and the school could not walk, Julia ran to the rink. I know that in the courtyard Julia rollerblading. She played with dolls, weaving baubles, very fond of horses. When she was little, training is not occupied all her free time, but when grown up, we have added to it the amount of ice. There is little choice: either go out and have fun or to get gold. She knew where she was going, and slowly climbed the stairs. Figure skating - it's very interesting, but it is hellish work!
 - It was a pity to leave the ward?
 - Of course! But I'm not upset. First, we still have a good relationship. Secondly, they have never forgotten - it's very, very nice. The most important thing - when the athlete leaves that he did not forget. And here, perhaps, would have been the same results, but it so happened that they were gone, and they have done is absolutely correct, despite the fact that we have excellent facilities here, a good rink.
 - When last met with Julia?
 - Julia last saw a year ago in the competition, we met at the Cup of Russia. Who does not see each other, because it has become a bit of a different rank, travels to the Grand Prix. And so we call up and my mother, and Julia. See you soon. They asked me to come to Sochi for the Olympics to support. I February 19 I leave to support Julia. I remember how she acted at competitions ... When you go out on the ice when you're alone with your loved ones and a lovely white ice, when the coach is behind the rim and looking at you judge the whole room - need to have nerves of steel and great faith in themselves . That's what I wish Julia when I see it.
Julia with the current coach Eteri Tutberidze.

Figure skater loves horses.

Maxim sat with Julia Lipnitskaya at the same desk.

In Yekaterinburg Gymnasium N 104, where she studied until the fourth grade skater Julia remembered. For the success of the athletes watch the whole school.
 - When I was with her at the same desk, even could not imagine what it once will be performing at this level, - said Maxim classmate Lipnitskaya Ohio. - On the training she does not tell, but to bring their trophies and medals to the class.

The school noted that Julia has always been a serious girl, but just like all children, were cheerful child.
 - She did not act on any holidays, and she had just learned riding - says teacher Catherine Lipnitskaya Brusensky. - Julia was always serious. Of course she was, and fun and brisk and lively. If she was able to stay in school for several hours, it is, of course, jumping, laughing and playing.
Future Olympic athlete Ekaterina Lvovna taught third grade. About those years she recalls yearbook that Julia did not pick up after the end of the fourth grade.
 - Surprisingly, the picture remained in school because the outlet was 25 May and Julia 23rd went to Moscow, - says the teacher. - It is well with my studies, I studied without three. She brought one mother, who she always around to help.
In the same school album Julia shared: "My dream is to become a champion in figure skating. I also want to work in the salon for hair-cutting of animals ».
The teacher Catherine Brusensky: "Julia is good at learning».

Julia Lipnitskaya 4 class: "My dream is to become a champion in figure skating».

Teachers and students Grammar school N 104, where she studied Julia Lipnitskaya wish skater wins!

Source: www.e1.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting