Versace Fall-Winter 2013-2014

"It should be the representatives of the Metropolitan Museum in New York, called the theme of the annual Costume Institute exhibition, as it appears on the podium once - so begins his review of the new Versace collection journalist Tim Blanks Style.com. - This year it was the turn of punk ».
Punk reigned on one of the catwalks of Milan - aggressive and showed a beautiful collection of Donatella Versace. Bracelets and collars of nails and spikes, vinyl, replacing black leather, T-shirts with inscriptions motley, black-and-white cell placers klёpok, oblique zipper - punk paraphernalia complement narrow trouser suits both dark colors and long evening dresses. By the way, the latter reminiscent of Liz Hurley's dress, in which she came to the premiere of the film "Four Weddings and a Funeral" in 1994 - a black, high slit on one side, on the sides of the cleaved huge pins with the logo of Versace.
Donatella Versace called this concept the word Vunk. The formula is simple: Vunk = Versace + punk, in other words, beauty and daring Versace, adding to the radical and brutal punk.
The color palette made Donatella favorite colors - yellow, black, red and purple. I remember the words of the Donatella given in the book by Deborah Ball "House of Versace»: «Gianni has always treated me with absolutely no allowance for age. One day he ordered me a mini skirt in black patent leather, her bright yellow top, patent leather boots - all this combined with the lightening hair. " Everything is here, in the collection autumn-winter 2013/14: model Stef van der Laan, tight black skirt, top - yellow fur on the legs - pointy stiletto boots:

Closes show model Kasia Struss and Daria Strokous dressed in white and black vinyl dress with a slit, much like Alexander Wang last season, only long and studded accessories - earrings, bracelets, necklaces.

"Gianni was a master. Now I learned and Donatella, - concludes the article by Tim Blanks. - Sometimes it seems that she doubts that showed today, but felt that she finally home ... »

Tags

See also

New and interesting