Lacoste Fall-Winter 2013-2014

Backstage before the show's creative director of the French house Lacoste Felipe Oliveira Baptista called autumn-winter collection "imaginary expedition to Antarctica", giving a hint about its subject. "The idea of ​​purity made me think about it, - he said. - And I began to study the uniform polar explorers, and what the function may be things while maintaining the property to protect the human body ... In the summer season we started with the past. Now I wanted to run far ahead ».

The idea of ​​traveling to the South Pole Felipe Oliveira Baptista embodied in matt waterproof, architectural jumpers with voluminous sleeves, made of traditional Lacoste pique cotton fabric with alloy jersey, tracksuits with Crews, buttoned up tight, so as not to catch a cold, as well as sweaters and men's coat with a print in the form of ice floes and topographic maps.

The color palette dominated by white - obviously, to go in the snow and icebergs unnoticed and no one to disturb, as well as black, dark blue and green, slightly lighter or slightly darker shade of green, which we used to see in the collections of Lacoste.

"The result seems less commercial than usual, he shot a new, experimental," - wrote about the collection in the newspaper Women's Wear Daily.

"Probably the best way of all of the show, which sent a brand new, previously unexplored territory, were gray, black and white dress from the skin, in some places, buttoned with a zipper, which helped to create an unusual and stylish silhouette" - so ended his review with journalist Vogue US Florence Cane.

Tags

See also

New and interesting