Grammy 2014

The second part of the review with a red carpet ceremony "Grammy" in 2014, which was held yesterday in Los Angeles.
The first part can be found here. Happy reading and viewing!

Throw into the far corner of the dressing curvy evening dresses, Rita Ora stepped onto the red carpet in a little more modest, but very interesting dress from Lanvin. The highlight of the outfit was not so much a brilliant green "scale" of the dress as the contrast of green color with a subtle lavender lining. The shortage of drama and brightness in his image Rita compensated funny manicure with drawings and showy rings on all fingers. It should also pay attention to the gorgeous styling - locks in the style of old Hollywood and skillfully made eye makeup to match the dress perfectly complemented the lining of the image.

Selecting singer Ariana Grande fell on the black dress Dolce & Gabbana, decorated with delicate floral prints. The dress in the style of the 50's to face a young girl, but of the peach satin shoes should be replaced - in my opinion, this shoe makes the whole image in theatrical costume and make it the old-fashioned rather than retro.

Taylor Swift did not want to leave the comfort zone and once again opted for a dress with a shiny finish. In the country divas dress was handmade Gucci Première, jeweled on the goal line, sleeves and waist, and updated with large diamond earrings. Image forward? Perhaps. Write new? Hardly. But still very, very beautiful.

It is foolish to expect from Madonna's evening dress, which can go on the red carpet any - pop queen does not tolerate the trivial and relies on exclusive. With the support of his son David Mudge came to the ceremony in a double-breasted tuxedo with a tie and a wide-brimmed hat from Ralph Lauren. Complement elegant suit was precisely the ring, cross, inlaid with diamonds and precious stones decorated Mitts. Complete the image of gold star crown - shocking element, but in the spirit of Madonna.

Despite the fact that red dress Johanna Johnson looks good, I would have been glad to witness Pink is one of those unusual and interesting outfits in which we are accustomed to see her. The changes - it is always nice, but in a classic evening dress charismatic singer looks so very boring.

Despite the fact that the red carpet "Grammy" in 2014 was hardly rich in unconventional memorable images, outfit floors Patton stood out from the crowd. Decorated animalic prints and fancy "lion" motif dress Nicolas Jebran Couture perfectly fit into the atmosphere of the event and attracted attention. I can not say that I like the way to and from, but these are the clothes - bright, unusual, controversial - designed for "Grammy».

Paula and her husband Robin Tieck

For many years I was tormented by the question - why, even in the most beautiful costumes Paris Hilton looks ridiculous? Of course, it is not yesterday's dress falls into this category and it looks weird with all these stripes and patterns on the priest, but still - why?

Classy way in the style of old Hollywood showed us Miranda Lambert. Red dress Pamella Roland with a deep neckline and a silk insert at the waist emphasized the sexy curves postroynevshey country singer, and a royal luxury (heavy, perhaps?) Earrings with blue and turquoise stones set off the color of her eyes. Miranda was so often speaks in style on the red carpet, but last night was a pleasant exception.

Having chosen as the main color of your image blue, Anna Faris made the right decision - the deep rich color beautiful porcelain stressed the tone of her skin. Costume design by Fitriani though was simple, but it was not boring - smooth line neckline and voluminous detail on the hips, emphasizing the slender waist, looked very elegant and beautiful. Large earrings with stones in tone along perfectly finished image.

I can be called Ciara benchmark of style for pregnant women. Interesting position does not interfere with the singer to look sexy and stylish, and even more so to opt for the right outfit. Just look at this gorgeous dress with signature bronze ornaments from Emilio Pucci. Is not it look perfect? Some should learn.

There was not deprived of the attention of the public and the image of the young singer and actress Zendai Coleman or just Zendai. The girl was the ensemble of Emanuel Ungaro, consisting of a black transparent blouse with ruffles on the sleeve and blue skirt in black peas with buttons. Attire is ambiguous and someone definitely do not like it, but I liked its originality and freshness - in at least something like that I see for the first time.

And finally the top 5 of the best images of the ceremony:

1 - Ciara in Emilio Pucci
2 - Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka
3 - Katy Perry Valentino Couture
4 - Anna Kendrick in Azzaro
5 - Taylor Swift in Gucci Première

Tags

See also

New and interesting