Grammy 2014

Otgremevshego yesterday in Los Angeles ceremony "Grammy" gathered at a party the most prominent representatives of modern show business. Some of them come for the event to take home the coveted golden statuette, and the rest - to support their colleagues and to act with chic new designer clothes. The names of the winners can be found here, and for those who have a passion for fashion and all kinds of its manifestation, I offer the most comprehensive overview of fashion from the red carpet.

Beyonce has always played for high stakes - if the song is captivating the soul, if we dress, fought on the spot. So this time the queen of the scene did not waste time on trifles, and came to the red carpet in a spectacular dress Michael Costello. The dress looks very frankly and even more so it is not a low-key - shines through the delicate white lace body of the singer and open back suggest the most mischievous thoughts.

One of my favorites at yesterday's event was the Kelly Osbourne. The daughter of the great and terrible Ozzy introduced on the red carpet is so harmonious way that was simply impossible to take your eyes off. Dress with spectacular cape on the floor of the Badgley Mischka was sitting on it like a glove, and straps decorated with crystals successfully combined with bright makeup, hair shade and original jewelry.

Attire saturated cobalt color shown on the red carpet Alicia Keys. Bespoke fashion house Armani dress column fully justified their costs - and hue dress style very adorned singer. Cleavage, of course, could be less, but flamboyant ceremony "Grammy" - at the time.

Another very good way pleased us Natasha Bedingfield. Evening dress warm peach-colored corals was expertly styled large gold jewelry with turquoise, clutch-chip and refreshing pale pink lipstick. The combination of colors, of course, was the highlight of this image, although it is not necessary to remove from the accounts and spectacular style dress - elegant cape looked very interesting.

A lover of open provocative outfits Iggy Azalea this time was extremely discreet and gentle. The singer made a bid for an elegant white dress with a delicate finish from Elie Saab, which in one night turned her into an angel. Reincarnation succeeded!

"My dress is music - music for the very night of the year" - says Katy Perry about his attire. Despite the fact that Valentino couture dress fell to the singer directly from the catwalks of Paris, it is as if it was created especially for her - glamorous, but at the same time slightly kitsch images, complemented by a sense of humor, always did manage Katie 100%. In my opinion, this is one of the most harmonious and interesting bows ceremony - outfit and its owner are integral.

There was a place on the red carpet for the more modest outfits - such as Sarah Hyland. The star of "Modern Family" did not dress up to the nines, and opted for a monochrome mini dress Emilio Pucci. Playful bows on the shoulders and trim payetochnaya offset muted colors and dress in the same time very refreshed image. To outfit did not look too infantile, Sarah added the image of red lipstick, sexy sandals and unusual jewelry.

Model Chrissy Teygen appeared on the red carpet as the companion of her husband John Legend. While the singer was dressed in an elegant tuxedo Gucci, his pretty wife blinded surrounding a brilliant evening dress by Johanna Johnson. I think Chrissy not once received compliments about their glamorous and sexy outfits, and fashion critics unanimously dubbed it "fabulous mermaid».

Over the years not to lose your enthusiasm hooligan Cyndi Lauper to the party in trouser ensemble by Alexander McQueen. In spite of the bad forecasts, Cindy dress looked very impressive and beautiful, but it does not contradict the extravagant style of the singer. Of course, I would have made some adjustments to the image, but I will not - for the "Grammy" This outfit is perfect.

Anna Kendrick modest this time went for broke, dressed in superseksualnuyu dress by Azzaro. I like this way of absolutely everything - and erotic cut on his chest, decorated with precious stones, and delicate pale lavender shade and chic pointy shoes of silver snake skin - they give the image of a kind of rocker touch.

To be continued…

Tags

See also

New and interesting