About guest workers

From the author: I work as head of section in one of the construction companies in Moscow, I'm 26 years old, the formation of a military engineer, the alpha male, and just a wonderful person. How am I tired of reading whining about Gaster who work for pennies and take jobs away from Russian. I want to tell you how I see it. I'll start perhaps with the fact that my office is working with hard workers nearly 2,500 people, Muscovites three: I, the chief engineer (Armenians), Commercial Director (Jew).

1) Gaster pay a penny. I do not know about cents ... but for me 70-80k winter and summer 100-150k is a lot of money. Truck drivers about 70K, equipment (excavators, loaders, bulldozers, etc.) about 90-110k. In superintendents sn 60k + percent from renting + they also foremen (the sound of folk wisdom foremen patch is not needed). The salary of the piece depends on volumes, as the holiday you want - your own money, constant volumes and large work area of ​​the finish to the VC and obschestroya.
2) more profitable than the Russian hire Gaster. I'm ready to give the ass for the 3-4 Russian team working with his hands. DO NOT GO. Here we got to the point for which I write.

A small digression. We won the tender for a water treatment plant in Moscow. Object Modal FSO all cases. Blow up Moscow will remain without water. And they were one of the conditions of Russian rye residence MSC and MO. Here then I come Ass. Russian work does not go to work in general, but about the Muscovites do not even speak. There is a small stream but wanting to hear that it's not nice decoration in a warm room immediately refuse ... barely barely lured teams from competitors (to me now to threaten their nach.uchastka broken nose).
Here explain to me why the whole of Moscow for little money sitting in offices and works attendants (waiters, couriers, consultants, etc.) in place in order to receive 5 times more and work with your hands ...

P.S. Most of all I like to work with Belarusians and Ukrainians are mainly rukastogo and without any wacky Ponte (Tipo do not want to dig, dig want).

--img2--

Source Gorac

--img3--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting