3 ways how to break the pattern and remember people.

Life consists of small situations that we face every day. Not all people notice them the opportunity to stand out and be remembered for the rest. But you can create a dialogue that later on, you will always remember "Kostya ... so this is the guy who ..." or "Katya, yeah, sure, it's that girl that said .... " Breaking patterns by doing something unusual for other people, you can get them to remember you from the very first minute dating.

1. How are you? This is the most common question that people ask each other. Instead of answering, "normal", "good and you like?" Or "all the old", next time try to answer unusual. Think of something positive, unique and / or funny what you are doing and answer. Share positive, you have to give a smile to people, rather than loading them with their problems.
Example: "Today was a crazy day, just made a deal he was working for a month, let me five!" Or "I will answer thee how I was doing, they will be much better after I eat my sandwich, seriously, I hungry, you want too? "or simply" Excellent! "

2. Handshake. Another routine with which we are confronted. Why not say hello somehow different? For example, instead of a handshake can be friendly hugged.
Example: When you lend a helping hand for a handshake, just stared at her, as if you were puzzled, and then with a smile and the words "I think it would be better to embrace" a friendly hug man.
Also, when all around shaking hands, you can offer someone a bump fists, holding out his fist.
If you are in a business environment, it is possible instead of a simple handshake handshake make a big way or just to say hello with both hands in a handshake to put more and left arm. If everything is done correctly, people pay attention to you on the good side.

3. What do you do? Where are you from? These two issues are also common in small talk. Give the other person a good response, with the additional information that he had the opportunity to ask you even more.
For example, if someone asks you "Who do you work for?", You might say "Well, I'm an accountant." In such a case would be an awkward pause in the conversation, the other person will think of a new question to continue the conversation. Or you can give him an answer: "At first, when I had finished his studies, I decided to work ... but then I realized that this is not the place where I want to work and got in ... but now I'm thinking about to do ... and arranged in ... & quot; Such a response would pave the way for your friend to ask you new questions, because he knew more about your life.

About the same question, "Where are you?". Tell us a little story about my life filling it with interesting details that will be a good support for further questions.

Tags

See also

New and interesting