Indian Chef

65-year-old Indian chef became a celebrity thanks to its unique ability to cook fish. The fact that he can dip their hands in boiling oil temperature up to 200 ° C without harm to health.

But more incredibly, a veteran of the fryer says he has never suffered from burns or blisters. "I've been doing this for 25 years. This is only experience. I put my hand into the hot oil again. Later, I did it again. I soon realized that the hot oil does not cause me any harm "- said Prem Singh

Every evening in the restaurant Singh, a crowd of spectators, who become customers. "Everybody wants me to be dipped his hand into the hot oil. They want to see how I do it "- says the chef.

Singh's father opened a small shop called "Ganesh" in Old Delhi in 1960. They sell only fried fish for many years, but when the family business moved to Singh, he began to prepare other Indian delicacies. According to the man, he sells more than one hundred kilograms of fried fish every day because people want to see as he dips his hands in boiling oil. It also prepares other popular Indian delicacies such as tandoori chicken, lamb kebabs and tikkas.

Over the years, delicious fried fish Singh brought a lot of regular customers, who come from different areas of the city and even the country, to try it.

"This is the first thing I do when I landed in Delhi - food directly here to eat fish. This is something that every time I look forward to, "- says one of the regular customers of the restaurant. Business Singh thriving and now a man in a restaurant to help his two sons.

Singh's eldest son, Deepak, said: "We have been here for almost 60 years. Our father started the business with our grandfather. Now we take it. We hope to expand and continue its glorious history of our restaurant. "

--img9--

Source: news.day.az

Tags

See also

New and interesting