Computer evolution

From what period you are familiar with the computer? What was your first computer? In general, the elderly, come ponostalgiruem and pioneers look at some antediluvian iron men worked.

It begins with vychtehniki, adding machine.

Pocket Adding Machine Kurt.

The prefix Atari.

The Motorola 68000 processor - the family of CISC microprocessors, the main competitor of Intel x86 in the eighties. The clock frequency of 12 MHz.

If there is among you and among you there are those who remember the floppy disk. Well, five-inch floppy which one of you found? Well, eight-inch?

With an eight in my life have I come across, but pyatidyuymovki been the main carrier. And then came trehdyuymovki. 3.11 Windows 13 floppy disks becoming, since trehdyuymovok at 1.44 mega. Three-inch floppy is still the icon of conservation programs. Well, the pension is still not aware that the flash drive is already invented.

The cult computer of its time ZX Spectrum British company Sinclair. Some of my friends were like that. The trick of it is that it is connected to a conventional TV set, connected to it on a cassette tape and write programs well and read them well.

Commodore 64. It is in fact a competitor Spectrum.

And in the Soviet Union, as it is now in China, basically all we cloned. It is a clone of the Spectrum.

But actually ... I'm sorry if you destroy your bright patriotic feelings, but neither do you think Nintendo stolen wolf with eggs?

Streamer. In fact, a computer tape. Such a large amount of media, but the slow speed chtteniya / write. Such Soup made so far. These drives are used for backup. The maximum amount of which today you can save on a cassette 35 Terabytes.

In the early 90s it was popular in Russia consoles.

This is the newer and more abruptly.

Laptop early 90s Hitachi LA5040. Perc: Intel 80386SX 33 MHz. I had a similar coffin only Toshiba and 282nd.

And this is progress in full swing. 486 percent, that's cool.

Who in the nineties was the computer, he looked like that.

This instance of earlier times. Italian device.

Agat. Soviet computer 80. This could be seen in Soviet universities.

iMac G3. On my computer with this began the second dawn Apple, actually began to grow in popularity, what it has become now, you all know. This is the end of the 90s.

eMac. The same iMac only of being a education for educational institutions. Apple start his first line of the two thousandth. In my theme for today sour.

But already paddled Pentiums.

Stump the third, like the second, too, have been here in this form factor that's executed.

Motherboards for these processors.

DP server Nurse. Who seriously worked with major graphics, modeling and design, all had dvuhprotsovye computers. It was very expensive, but otherwise the work was simply not realistic.

The era of handheld computers. Palm, it's the end of the 90s. But he is black and white, I was at that time Cassiopeia E-100, the first color handheld computer and it was on Windows for Pocket windsurfing.

This HP iPAQ, before these devices let Compaq, hence the name, but then their HP poglatili. It was also a very feature-rich device, he was strong competition Cassiopeia. More Sony released Soup good, and they have their own axis like.

This CompactFlash Microdrive. Actually flash at the beginning of the two thousandth were very small volumes. 128 megs is unreal cool. Then just let hard drives formatted CompactFlash, I remember a hard drive on a two gig. But a battery drive ate very briskly.

Ooty way that I can see.

GameBoy always with you.

Nokia is trying to grab a piece of the market entertainment devices.

And devices for business. I have had the other tube. Very cool it was.

And here's another funny thing in the museum. Although this is not the story. Here you live, and just can not imagine another life other than a mouse. Most of you do not represent what could have something else. And I, for one, can not imagine working at a computer with a mouse. I use a trackball. It is such as in this picture, this is the best and convenient trackball in the world. It's funny to look at the friends who come to visit and catch a wedge. And I do not know anything more comfortable, I'm not comfortable working with the mouse.

And it ends with contemporary exhibits. Modern tablets.

Modern laptops.

Source: antonio-j.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting