Razvodilovka

All motorists know how hard it is to launch the car in the winter! This is then used by the PR people, advertisers do not understand the essence, so things about your product.

I would like to tell you about such a PR known to us and the "miracle" device START GENIE. One saw an advertisement about this device and could not believe! Capsule cam will lead to a huge monster! And it is not a problem that got the battery.
I was very interested and took this idea into question. Is this little thing can work wonders ??? Yes, and through the cigarette lighter - no need to open the hood, Just get out of his pocket, and the device is fully charged the battery.
In general launched an investigation! It was found that the device outputs the 30V, which in itself is dangerous for electronics.
The instructions found on the site include:
 - It is possible that START GENIE will not be able to charge the old battery
 - It is possible that START GENIE will not be able to work in a car with an installed anti-theft system
 - It is possible that START GENIE will not be able to work in a car with a navigation system installed

WTF?
Generally further more. I began to hiccup reviews on forums, and many complained about the counterfeiting in Russia that make the substitutes and Fake! It can not be anything else? Look at the happy faces in advertising!
Otgadka was inside ... 20 AA batteries!
Yes, I repeat ... 20 AA batteries!

But the same can not be like that in Europe, where quality control is very high? Looking at known stores and here's the answer:
onlineshop.real.de/Start-Genie-Notanlasser-fuer-PKW-Batterien/0113604001001
We go to the store to buy REALe in Germany, in Stuttgart.
Price 39 95 Evro.Deshevle than in Russia, and a discount of 10 Euro.

Ordering, we connect ... after connecting the panel in the car began to play like the lights on a Christmas tree! The experiment had to be stopped because there was a fear of burn expensive electronics.
Connecting to the battery, the result - strong heating! Do not take the risk! The answer is why not keep a long time to charge below. Still, what's inside?
We reveal and discover all the same simple alkaline batteries.
LABEL ON THE BATTERY:
May explode or stream If the rechargeable!

Here's a worldwide advertising BAM!

We reveal the miracle box

May explode or stream If the rechargeable!

--img5--

Source: experts.people.zr.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting