No one is going nowhere

To say that I'm in a rage? So I'm not in a rage ... I'm not even angry. And do not be disappointed. In the words of the late Chernomyrdin, of blessed memory - what would we do ... it turns out, as always.
Yes, ladies and gentlemen! * We are about ralis. We can state this with all our nezalezhnoy proud and categorically - about * ralis. Shamefully, in public, failing to even squeeze your buttocks ... Loudly beeped about his shame. And then he went to fawn and excuses. Even betray how to do not know how - or their or others'.
We do not go to Europe, we have for decades had to go to one of Europe! We just declared that there are going to - swept the house, mud bowl, ease off the cockroaches and mice and then ... maybe ... if possible ...
I am, in principle, was ready for that and it will be a burden for our politicians. Them one thought that it will be necessary not to steal, and to fight corruption, enforce laws and legislation to modernize the production base, was terrible. And lo! Funk took its toll. Bear's disease ...
I must say, dear neighbors frightened us high quality, and we portrayed insane courage. Berserkers ... And they themselves felt the benefits - where more urvem? At one point suggested, but with conditions - we had to move, to change, to do something ...
And in the second place said simply lie - give money. Do not lie down - ...
And we went. Glory to us. Reasonable solution.

Give me a torch! I want to bring him in the dark streets of the country, along with communists and other opponents of European integration!
But it will have to do with my eyes closed. Because I'm ashamed.
It's not me personally about * cussed, sorry. But, excuse me, it's about * ralis we.
Source Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting