Woman of any nationality originally beautiful

The Face of Tomorrow

South African photographer Mike Mike (Mike Mike) introduced the world to a project called The Face of Tomorrow. Traveling the world, he photographed strangers from different countries, and then using a special computer program processes the images and their group noted similarities.

The results show that a woman of any nationality originally beautiful. There are, of course, and regional differences in face shape, skin color and other features. Noticeable that the majority of representatives - brunettes. Mike explains: "Blonde hair is not dominant. To "print" a typical blonde, you are likely to find at least 70 blondes 100 people. Such a result can only be achieved in Iceland ».

Photographer had the idea of ​​creating a project, when I lived in London: "Sitting on the subway, I suddenly wondered how many different people around - Somalis, Indians, Americans, Scandinavians, and dozens of other nations fighting for their place in the city. I thought, "Who is he - a typical Londoner?" And I thought it would be great to combine all of these people and look at how the same example of a typical Englishman, and what he will become in the future.

Tags

See also

New and interesting