"Juan Namba"

World fashion industry is tough and complicated, it defies the laws, there is no universal formula luck or tips that will help to break out and become a "Namba Juan" in the modeling business. Except one, perhaps. It should come as no surprise to revitalize, shake bored crowd, which seemed to have seen it all. At the beginning of the two thousandth modeling world, you might say, blew androgenic model. Those that neither boys nor girls. One of the first to Danila Polyakov. He is not afraid to assert itself and does all that he pleases. Who knows, maybe this is the secret of his success.

The usual life Daniel paints her nails (and sometimes lips), simply walk on his heels and shocking the audience. World feshena dress up in ladies' dresses and women's open displays.

But as a man, he seems to me more likable.

Photographers argue that such models are very plastic, one can mold everything: beautiful women, the divine male or asexual beings. How so require shooting.

Another significant bisexual model in the fashion world - Andrej Pejic. He is often invited to participate in women and it shows, in general, has already established himself as a male model for women. Agree, it is very beautiful girl.

As a male model it can be seen very rarely.

When I saw this photo:

In my head I flashed the thought, "What a beautiful woman!". And then it turned out that it was not a woman at all, but a transsexual with primary and secondary characteristics of both sexes.

His name is Lea T., a former Leonardo. And in this - a very successful model to dress up in women's clothes. It looks very nice.

The most memorable and provocative photograph I find the cover for the magazine LOVE, which depicted kissing Lea T. and Kate Moss.

Tags

See also

New and interesting