Taylor Swift

What celebrities say about beauty and fashion? Do they pay attention to them? Interests, neglected form, they create? And their opinions affect their appearance? After all, in the words of Yves Saint Laurent - "The most important item in a dress - a woman, which was then wears it." Under the cut - view of one cute girl, whose bow, you can simply copy the quiet and out, without fear of becoming a fashionable doll example durnovkusiya or completely ruined.

In search of filling the empty spaces in her wardrobe, I stumbled upon this young American singer with a wonderful name Swift. He performs his own songs in the style of country music. Despite his young age (she is 22) managed to play in two films, was nominated for a Grammy and become quite popular. If she becomes the star of the A-Class (such as Madonna) - remind me, I'd have a medal as one of those who drew attention to it :)

But then, as she talks about fashion: "You know, for me because: I like to be natural in everyday life, when I go to the store or somewhere else or stay home. But when I'm on stage - I like to play with different styles, colors. For example try red lips today, tomorrow or purple shade ... That is, there is the opportunity to play different images - one of my favorite things, because it makes me feel that I'm doing my own style into what is happening ... »

Personal style is expressed in her luxurious mane of hair, as well as red and silver dress she wears most often. Plus location for country jeans, plus a natural for a young girl's skirts and dresses. Plus - the mood - the style of the 30s. It turns innocent and at the same time quite glamorous. And changeable as a chameleon. What I like about her - is the ability to look both simple and elegant. It is true that hurt my girl?

Tags

See also

New and interesting