In Sweden

Thinking about what to write introductory line - I long to taste the word "Sweden" tried to call association. Came to mind the standard concept of "stability", "measured pace", "Carlson" beer (in Sweden have a good beer?) - Anything, but not the "beautiful woman." The image of this "Frau" very clearly emerges before our eyes: a little mannish Kripen'ka aunt.

Still, I was a little wrong. There is beauty in Sweden, there is.

Greta Garbo

Actress in general was very extraordinary person - won an Oscar, but lived a recluse, never married, had no children. "Historians" attributed to her, even with women. Who would have thought that in the Nordic coldness hiding such passion!

Ingrid Bergman

This charming girl somehow nearer and dearer than otalnye cold beauty. Perhaps because it show through some familiar Slavic features. But Ingrid is not a simpleton - she has three Oscars and four Golden Globes.

Anita Ekberg

Muse Federico Fellini, winner of a Golden Globe and sex symbol of the era. It is strange that in our homeland, it is not particularly well known. We know a lot about beautiful women.

Britt Ekland

Bond girl, played by Roger Moore. And she looks like Charlize Theron, in my subjective opinion.

Emma Wiklund

This is Peter from "Taxi!" I never liked her looks, but a good movie and a fun character.

Tags

See also

New and interesting