Men, they say, like a good wine: over the years only to become better and more appreciated.

Men, they say, like a good wine: over the years only to become better and more appreciated. Let's look at the general pets over the years: who was the more beautiful, and who, on the contrary, it does not cause former enthusiasm.

Sting like that originally settled in the memory of "Man of ..", so the young can not really perceived.

And for his 59, a figure holds a very !!!

And likes to fool around, more praise deserved ...

Beard - a little out there.

Beauty "Gladiator».

In his youth, he was a very, very.

Year came running with the cheeks and belly ... no ice.

But Clooney is clearly decorated with gray !!!

They say there is a lusty and sickly ...))

"What about??? You mean me ??? !!! ».

Good !!!

Hugh equally beautiful that way:

With so!

Love for the conqueror of the beauties I personally never understood interpret something about sexy sly squint.

You see it ??

Somehow, I do not have.

Our All American !!! ))

Bredushka even as an old man Hottabych irresistible !!! Only with braids in his beard looks like Grebenshchikov.

And after him 3 years to crack 50!

Another krsavEts:

Interestingly, he is currently 70 direct prichesochka?

On sports, you - Life! That is what it means to be friends with the exercise, during David did not spoiled.

I'm only here it was always interesting: after all, everything is in harmony in a person must be someone beautiful who is more intelligent than a rest ... on the nature of David, mm?

I do not want to think that he can not be considered, although any difference to us!
If only our eyes pleased, nothing that any muscle shakes? Yes, David?

Yes, he says, I agree!

Well done!!! 10 points for the post !!! Only I could and put a little more.

Tags

See also

New and interesting