Beautiful eyes

As you know, most of the stars glamorous and beautiful not by themselves - and with makeup. Base tone, mascara, powder, eye shadow, a little Photoshop - and that's before us the image of a glamorous star. But I have nothing against makeup - it helps to transform, to show themselves in the best light, make a fresh touch to boring routine. Another thing is that makeup should be in the subject, it must be well made and should decorate the girl, and not to spoil it. My personal top 10 battle stars coloring.

10. Uma Thurman

Usually Uma prefers natural, natural makeup. But not at this time. This time her stylists have created a very impressive and bright flash 60s. Under such make need huge earrings, long necklaces and bright dress in colored squares - the most it will be for any theme party.

9. Rachel Weisz

Makeup Rachel - a complete lack of any presence. He is there, but he was not seen. Of course, sometimes Rachel is beautiful and so to be seen, but I like this variant. Very well with the era of total commitment to naturalness.

8. Keira Knightley

A good option haze that even such malchishkopodobnoy girl Kira gives a bit of femininity and mystery.

7. Jessica Alba

However, she looks so young and playful with her bright lipstick and golden-brown shades? Just like the girl from across the street. As they say - simple and tasteful. And no need to invent.

6. Charlize Theron

Charlize painted in very different ways, but each time her makeup has one memorable feature - it glows. How do they do it?

5. Sophia Loren

Huge eyes Sophie emphasized bright black arrows and seem even more. Italian sultry makeup, long ago became a glamorous Hollywood standards. I have never such arrows failed.

4. Grace Kelly

Another option Hollywood glamor - but more discreet and royal. Focus on her lips. Eyes only to emphasize light shadows. Very elitist. Very elegant.

3. Greta Garbo

One of the most original schemes glamorous make-up in history. Thin eyebrows and a clear line on the upper eyelid make eyes Garbo deep and mysterious. One of my favorite actresses - including because of the makeup.

2. Madonna as Evita

Very simple and effective makeup. Emphasis is placed on both eyes and lips. For all its brightness - not impressed too pretentious or vulgar. By the way, the film is excellent, but Madonna sings it just fine.

1. And this is how I painted

Face, though not mine, but still, after all ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting