Spring Fashion

Honestly, I have eyes run from the numerous articles of the spring-summer trends, appearing here and there. Information comes too often and it is perhaps too much to digest quickly and organize it into something useful.
Whatever it was, I pulled myself together and decided to make a list of the most basic, the most striking and fundamental trends of this spring. I hope I succeeded.

So, what should fill up your wardrobe with this sunny season.

Accessories

Hats
It has always seemed strange expression "in the bag", I did not know in which cases it is best to use, is therefore excluded it from his vocabulary. I think by definition, one of the most influential trends this spring, this expression will be most welcome.

Frankly, hats I did not like never before. I even in the winter cold is rarely put on his cap, for me it is akin to a prolonged self-torture. But hats I have a special love was born. And she was born in the fall, so I just tried on a hat lying on the shelf of a shop, and then refused to take it off before she took a fancy to me.

This season, the fashion very different kinds of hats and all that they seem to Fedorov, cowboy hats with broad and very wide-brimmed bowler hats, turbans, boaters and other-other-other. The thing is your imagination and in the locker room, to which you pick it.

Fortunately, online shops and boutiques offer everything that you do not pleases.

If we talk about trends in general, this season extremely popular '70s. This period is embodied in almost every element of the wardrobe. In the glasses as well. Emphasizes with unusual frames: big round, "cat", a la ray ban.

Selecting the shape and color of the frame is entirely at your disposal.

Clothing

Long skirts
This season, designers are supportive to women of different complexion. In fashion skirts of varying lengths - both midi and maxi. So everyone can choose a skirt to your liking.

Particular attention should be paid to transparent and translucent materials and pleated skirts.

Flared jeans and trousers with a high waist
Once again, greetings from the 70s. Frankly, I do not know how to relate neither to the one nor the other pants. Not least because it is rarely put on the article of clothing. But something definitely try one. Looks nice.

In order not to miscalculate with trousers with a high waist, read the manual on how to wear them.

Colors
In a fashion still Nude and beige and pale pink, orange, lilac, turquoise, azure. It would be better if the clothes would be monotonous and not with prints. By choosing a solid color, you will find yourself in the trend.

Hair

Haircuts
As a premium short haircuts. Beginning and ending with a very short elongated bean.

Boxes
No supervypryamlenyh curls forget also the many curls. In fashion naturalness. Let them all be a la natyurel as if you have just got out of bed - a little carelessness will not hurt anyone.

Staining
In a fashion natural shades: chocolate, wheat, dark blond.

Makeup

Bright lips
Of all the make-up trends, this seems to me the most relevant and interesting. Pink, red, coral, fuchsia, orange - any of these colors will fit.

Tags

See also

New and interesting