Pradistki

Everything is simple and tasteful. Celebrities, choose an outfit from Prada - confident women who already do not need to prove to society. Their style and sexuality are already recognized by the world community, so bright and flashy outfits trendy design they prefer strict timeless classics. So, who is willing to wear a dress from Prada even a lifetime?

Nicole Kidman

The most fanatical fan of Prada. We have to admit that it is quite justified - Nicole are very tight figure-colored dresses.

Carey Maligan

I love it - for the taste for style, for her boyish haircut, which is extremely fragile and feminine this celebrity. Maligan in Prada - better than you can imagine.

Jessica Alba

Jessica chooses outfits by Prada and in everyday life, and for the red carpets. I do not know what is best.

Sarah Jessica Parker

I like the brightness of gold is not spoiled pretentiousness attire. Sarah Jessica Prada chose not to overdo the frills.

Scarlett Johansson

The first dress - nothing terrible second sitting on it, in my opinion. Yes, even a dress from Prada can spoil stooped shoulders.

Kristin Davis

It is ideal for Prada - a beautiful figure, beautiful facial features and dress in which not a single superfluous detail.

Diane Kruger

The same that I wrote about Kristin Davis, can be said about it. Diana is known for rigorous outfits, so Wears Prada.

Kate Bosworth

Something I was not inspired by this rather ordinary dress, but once I started a topic that in dresses by Prada, nothing pretentious, and you'll have to put this image.

Gwyneth Paltrow

What a spectacle of colors and shapes! But sitting on Gwyneth is not very.

Amanda Seyfried

Here's a great example of Prada dresses in casual.

Eva Mendes

Although Eve I used to see in a lush and unusual costumes, we have to admit that so good too.

Photo: instyle.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting