Woman in the world of politics

Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, became the most elegant and stylish woman in the world of politics, beating Carla Bruni, the first lady of France and the former top model. Michelle Obama has created his own style, which are organically combined and designer clothes, and things got in shopping centers. Wife of US President shows exquisite taste, subtle sense of fashion and dress sense is simply beautiful and inexpensive.

"I'm not fond of the acquisition of toilets from the designers to the global naming. Some of my beloved dress I bought at the Gap and H & M. However, I am a long time fan of Armani, his dark trouser suits me unusually go! "- Says Michelle. Her concept of style - classic with notes of extravagance, minimalism and elegance. Although, the main secret of a successful style of first lady is probably her stylist - designer and business woman Ikram Goldman, which recently received a special prize at the annual student charity ceremony Legend of Fashion Award.

During the campaign, the Americans certainly colorful dresses Michelle remembered no less fiery speeches of Barack Obama

Michelle Obama about the secret of his style: "Find your business. Find your place. And wear what you like. "

Beaded ball gown from the novice designer Jason Wu

Michelle Obama can be worn as evening dresses and suits

Another envy of all women is the figure of the first lady, and especially admire her strong hands.

According to Michel, bright dresses are her weakness

Tags

See also

New and interesting