Ryzhikov

My attention was always attracted to the red-haired girl. They have some special, not like everything. Blondes and brunettes are many, and in our lives and in the world of show business. But women with red hair, whether natural or dyed color, much smaller, which allows them strong enough to stand out from the crowd. Sultry, cunning, bitchiness and at the same time sweet and good-natured beauties conquer the hearts of many women and men. Personally, I have a top red-haired. Someone is the color of someone not much, but for some it is literally created! Let us look at these solar people on these tricky chanterelles, on these joyful caramel beauties! I'll start with the last girl in my personal ranking of the best ...
ryzhulek
24. As for me, so Blake Lovely does not go that color

23. Evan Rachel have written on his face, that blonde she would be much better

22. Jamie Mace

21. Sher. Do not know about you, but I do not really like

20. Isla Fisher. It simulated a smile no longer gives her the right to be the first

19. Kathy Griffin

18. This color is only eclipsed by the beautiful smile of Julia Roberts

17. Alyson Hannigan

16. Cutie Amy Adams

15. Bryce Dallas. This is definitely her color

14. Kate Walsh

13. As without witch Rose McGowan

12. Apparently Rihanna is trying to be like the winner of this stamp

11. Nicole Kidman has always been good with color

10. Julianne Moore

9. Debra Messing. Well sooo beautiful shade!

8. The chip Christina Hendricks was in her hair color

7. Drew Barrymore has in any color was not as good as this

6. Then, she was so pretty. Lindsay Lohan

5. Model show business lost without such alien beauty. Lily Cole

4. Lucille Ball. Even comments are not required

3. Anyone who has watched "Sex and the City", will understand that without this particular woman would not be the show. Cynthia Nixon

2. Personally, I love Marcia Cross. I do not know why

1. Ta yeah !!! So first place is deservedly takes everyone's favorite mermaid Ariel !!!
Maybe it is not really red, but red is unique. And Americans are red, so to speak, "red head", because it sounds so - red-head =)

Tags

See also

New and interesting