Karlie Kloss.

She is only 18 years old, and she was fourth in the ranking of models models.com reputable site and one of the best models of the 2000s, according to Vogue. In 2008 she became the discovery of the year, and in 2009 - the year the person. She is American, and its name has the same root with the name of a famous designer - Karl Lagerfeld. The name of this model, the muse of John Galliano - Karlie Kloss.

About the ballet.

Karlie Kloss from childhood dreams of becoming a ballerina, but one day everything changed.
I love to dance ballet. Especially with her three sisters, whom I love very much.
Karl even have a photo session related to the ballet.

Grace and the ability to walk on the catwalk Carly also obliged to ballet:
Before you get on the podium I was 6 years intensively studied ballet - was not in vain. Training in pointe helped me gain a sense of balance and confidence necessary for tricks and turns on high heels on the catwalk.
On the career.

She - a chameleon! Before the camera lens, it becomes a different person. John Galliano.

Her career began in 2007. Carly called «schoolgirl-supermodel». Teen supermodel. Carly still shooting for Teen Vogue.

But in its portfolio a huge amount of photo shoots, published in more serious publications.

And the cover, which Carly appears more and more often.

Speaking of the falls.
I tripped and fell. The best thing in this case, you can do - is to smile. Laugh at yourself, raise your head high straighten shoulders and focus on pokaze.

Fashion industry creates illusions. She comes up with incredible clothes, through which shows us this beautiful fictional life that everyone dreams. But there is work very hard. It is not so easy, charming and just as they might think.
Numerous campaigns to which the Carly is also a big plus her career.

Carly - a rare balance of beauty and individuality. Alexander Wang.
About the shows.

The most difficult shows to me - it shows of Alexander McQueen. From shoes, hairstyles and make-up performances of the show. But despite the difficulties, I really like these shows. No one can do such a show as he!

McQueen on the show, I was in a long red dress. I remember, as I was worried about his gait. Before leaving the podium, I asked Lee (Alexander Lee McQueen), that I should do, and he told me a phrase that I will never forget. So - he looked me in the eye and said, "Carly, I do not care if you fall, just remember - you own this dress! Rather than pay - you & quot; .

Feel that you are beautiful! When you believe in yourself, others look at you with different eyes, you seem to light! You go quite differently, behave differently, and everything around you becomes fantastically beautiful - and, it does not matter - whether you're going on the catwalk at the Dior show or just down the street!

Statement.

Carly is a very interesting person. For example, during the filming for Teen Vogue, when there was a break, she was offered a manicure and pedicure, what Carly said, "Let's go out to the park and make snow angels!". At the same time, we are told Teen Vogue, she read "The Great Gatsby," Fitzgerald, then Carly also model reading!

In addition, Kloss compassionate. She was pleased to help the victims of natural disasters.

I'm the most ordinary girl Middle Zapada.Ya rather high (183 cm) .Poka to be independent, I do not want to. I do this not gotova.Vse it says of itself Carly. For his hometown Carly was a big surprise, no one could get used to that Kloss I became a supermodel. But now, as she says, she surprised cries of "Oh my God, she - a supermodel!" - Are gone. Now she's just Carly.

Surprisingly also how it Kloss grows in width. Considering that she never refuses a food and loves cakes. She even gave homemade cookies Alexander Wang.

I just really love to bake. I have an apartment in New York. One of the first things that came out there was a kitchen mixer.

As corny though it may sound, but I feel that I take the best of both mirov.Tak Carly puts the life of the model and the teenager. From the life of a teenager, she takes strength, positive attitude, inspiration. From the life of the model - the beauty, assimilates with her life.

In the life of Carly puts quite simple. If you thought to see ostromodnye Abbey Lee and sophistication Miranda, you'd be wrong. Her style can be described more as "kazhual».

Finally! Find autograph Carly.

Photos from backstage and shows: vogue.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting