Sir James Bond

Do you believe that the most famous James Bond for 80 years? I do not. Such men are, a priori, do not grow old, and become wiser and better - like a fine wine from the well-known sayings. It sounds corny, but it is a combination of courage, talent, strength, external and internal sexual charisma - a rarity in the world of cinema. Therefore, without a doubt, Sean Connery can be called a real diamond on kinoolimpe which, unfortunately, or fortunately, can not be faked.

But what do we know about him, except that he had "served her Majesty" and is, by the way, so far? Here are some interesting facts from the life of Sir Connery, Sean Connery.

1. Born in a poor family, his father was a truck driver, and his mother - a cleaner. For this reason, I began working at age 9.

2. to leave school at age 13, after went to the navy, where he made a tattoo: "Scotland Forever" and "Mom and Dad."

His education had remained incomplete secondary. But as you can see, luck gives the crown for the inner core and the talent, not with report card marks.

3. youth seriously interested in sports: football (it was an offer from the club "Manchester United"), swimming, tennis, chess and body building.
In 1953, even took 3rd place in the competition "Miss Universe».

And all my life loves golf. At one time a day did not pass to Sean Connery has not appeared on the golf course.

And in general are still well done!

4. Before becoming an actor who just does not work, even an artist's model, a beautiful artist's model :).

5. At 21, began to lose hair, so bondiane starred with overlays on the head. What is not deprived of its inherent attractiveness, especially for women.

6. Ian Fleming was against the appointment of Connery for the role of Bond, because he considered it the most unsuitable candidate for this role, but after a while he himself called it "the most perfect Bond».

7. Height 189 cm.

8. Sean Connery big fan of beer.

9. Wrote book of memoirs "Being a Scot" and speaks with a Scottish accent, such as "I've never been proud and Stoll Stoll schastliv, schools shegodnya»)).

10. 11 years, I took dance lessons.

11. His favorite Bond film "From Russia With Love»

12. In 1999 he was knighted.

13. Played Vronsky in "Anna Karenina" in 1961.

14. Two years ago, Sean Connery became the face of Louis Vuitton.

15. His foundation "Friends of Scotland" annually in New York City charity fashion show "Dressed To Kilt". This show gathers a lot of celebrities and famous designers. Some create outfits in the Scottish style, the second with the greatest hunting show them to the public.

16. Although he has always been surrounded by the most attractive women

He was married only twice and intrigues on the side has not been noticed. With his first wife, Diane Cilento Sean Connery has lived 11 years in this marriage was born his only son Jason.

and the second - Micheline Roquebrune, a Frenchwoman, married in 1975 and together with her to this day.

17. Stated in 2003, he would not return to his native Scotland until it became independent. Now she lives in the Bahamas.

18. Honestly tried to count all of its film awards, but left this venture)).

19. In 1989 he became the oldest actor to be awarded the title of sex symbol, while he was 59 years old. And 10 years later he received the title of the sexiest man of the 20th century. Himself quite skeptical of such titles)).

Although, I think he's still nice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting