Elgort men

It is a movie "Match the people" - about swindlers. Today I want to tell you about one rogue (or wizard) from a photograph and his children. Arthur Elgort - author, perhaps the most unusual image of Linda Evangelista (such it anywhere else was not), perhaps the sexiest pictures of Kate Moss (that's for sure), and perhaps the most unexpected image of Brigitte Bardot (well, that's who as you like). And Christy Turlington at it too good at it ...

Arthur Elgort - American photographer, born in 1940 in New York. She loves fashion, ballet, beautiful models, good music, good wine, a good cigar ... They say it does not go anywhere without his camera - suddenly will fall on the way something interesting - and shoot, shoot, shoots ...

Such devotion to the profession could not be rewarded - with a 80 Arthur is one of the leading fenshn photographers in the world, so to say the personal photographer of Vogue, but especially your own personal photographer. During this time (over 50 years), he managed to drive around with their exhibitions around the world, just to travel, to shoot documentaries, write a couple of books on art and fashion, to work with all fenshn-journals in the world, and even make your own fashion magazine - Mademoiselle .

But the most important thing in it, I think that he knows how to shoot beautiful women. Models of his pictures are very unusual and at the same time he does everything so easily and naturally that the process of filming somehow did not think about it and just enjoy the result. Therefore, I say that he was a swindler - or wizard that is the same - which is able to literally one swipe to turn the camera woman in a goddess and make her his ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting