Victoria Beckham

As you know, today is scheduled permission from the burden of the famous former "peppercorn" and now fashion designer Victoria Beckham. Star parents eagerly awaited addition to the family, because at this time they should see the long-awaited daughter, who will be their fourth child.

Mother of many children to the last day did not leave his career. For the new spring-summer season Posh prepares collection, the creation of which it has pushed the pregnancy.

Abandoning his favorite straight skirts to the knee, Vicki has put emphasis on the short dresses in the style of 60's bright cheerful colors. It should be noted that, in general, this collection has turned more and mischievous youth.

In addition, and at the price it will be more affordable. Mrs Beckham recognized fashion icon, says its new simple in cut dresses will look great both with ballet flats and a pair of high heels. Victoria itself continued to wear your favorite hairpin, despite the changes that have occurred to her body.

Incidentally, the paparazzi for a long time had no idea that Victoria was pregnant. But when they learned about it, for the poor child began a hunt.

Idle photographers watched for future moms to capture the coveted shot her growing tummy. Glossy magazines, too, tried to get exclusive photos, but Victoria has categorically rejected the idea.

"I'm not one of those people who like to flaunt and show off their belly pregnancy. For God's sake, there's nothing wrong or bad, but I am not such a person. I also believe that no one should see me naked, except my husband. So no, absolutely not! "- Commented Mrs. Beckham his refusal.
However, luck, David with his wife!

For future daughter Vicky has already prepared a wardrobe, made naturally in pink. He was sewed on the sketches of the French fashion designer mom.

A happy father told reporters, how much it means to them to Victoria today.
"We were married 12 years ago. It is in the 4th of July, Monday. This day for us - very special and will remain so forever. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting