Portraits Marco Glaviano

Marco Glaviano (Marco Glaviano) - Italian fashion photographer, whose career peak came in 85-95 years. There was a staff photographer for American Vogue, and then Harper's Bazaar. He photographed celebrities, but his pictures in my opinion mean, though there are also interesting. In general, look.

Interestingly, he, in fact that with his active participation there was such a phenomenon as a supermodel. As they say, he was shooting Gia Karanja, Janice Dickinson, Tyra Banks, Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista, Paulina Porizkova, Naomi Campbell, Helena Christensen and Claudia Schiffer, Joan Severance, Christy Turlington, Daniela Pestova, Rebecca Romijn, Eva Herzigova, Tatiana Sorokko, Karen Mulder, Stephanie Seymour, Anna Nicole Smith ... However, I was not able to calculate all his pictures of supermodels, but the fact that he put them all hand - certainly ...

He has quite a number of photo shoots, some of which have already been forgotten. He began photographing in the late 60's, and 75 moved to New York to shoot for L'Oreal, Revlon, Calvin Klein, Valentino, Armani and Roberto Cavalli.

Marco began as a theatrical dizanerom - created the scenery for performances and also played in a jazz band. Session below - very theatrical. I would say dramatic. Jazz is also reflected in his work.

This led to his theatricality that he did not remain exclusively photographer for magazines, but also began to organize exhibitions, and his works were in the collection of the world's leading museums and art galleries in New York, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Paris, Rome and Milan. And then say, as the sun girl and girl-gold - really, it's beautiful?

It took more than 500 covers and advertising campaigns. Almost all of his photographs have some vizulnaya idea. Models do not just stand there and something depict strange, but take part in syuzheteMnogo shot "just art" and he did manage a very good portraits.

Not only the portraits of models, but also portraits of celebrities who in his pictures look like regular people, only a little more interesting. For example, a young Susan Sarandon - never let me interested in this actress, but it makes the picture Marco draw attention to themselves. Once you realize that something in it is a ...

And, of course, models, a small part of ...

Almudena Fernandez

Cindy Crawford

Jenna de Rosnay

Paulina Porizkova

Rebecca Bordeaux

Vanessa Hessler

And, actually, Marco with one of his models. Entourage!

Tags

See also

New and interesting