Public events Jolie

A few months ago I told you about my favorite go out actress Megan Fox, and now decided to continue this theme and to show me their favorite secular outputs beauty Angelina Jolie. In showbiz Angelina is known for a long time, so the vast public appearances she had quite a lot. This 36-year-old actress to be awarded not only the statues "Golden Globe" and "Oscar", charmingly beautiful, though she herself never considered herself such (think Angie disingenuous ...). Angelina never differed in some amazing taste in clothes, giving preference to black monotonous things (this only applies to everyday life), but it stylists work hard, because almost all of her outfits at social events - perfect.

I chose the most memorable and beautiful Angelina outs for all the time of her career (for my taste). I propose to see what came out of it ... a long post, I warn you once :)

1. In 1999, at the ceremony "Golden Globe" aspiring actress Angelina Jolie stole the show, not only for its beauty (although at that time it was still not as beautiful as later), but also a brilliant silver dress with excellent quality who stressed the dignity of (breast) and hiding flaws (lack of waist).

2. In 2000, at the presentation of the award "Oscar" Jolie really surprised others by way of extraordinary Elvira - Mistress of the Dark. She received Oscar, but most memorable outfit.

3. 2001 can not be compared with 2000. In the photo if two different people. In 2001, Angelina was happy with Billy Bob Thornton and has become soft and fluffy cat. Out in a simple white dress with cute curls on the head - it's something out of the ordinary for the image of the fatal beauty Angie.

4. In 2003, at the premiere of the film "Beyond Borders," Angelina was just never know. Elegant style, exquisite accessories, but literally everything that is not characteristic for it was the night of her faithful companion. I liked not only the classic outfit Angelina as her face. In 2003-2005, it was Jolie's face was perfect for me (later love for her appearance in my podostyla, but as an actress, I'm very respectful to Angie).

5. All the same in 2003 and is still the same black color. Angelina loves this color, so it dresses black predominates over the rest of the palette. Beautiful elegant dress chosen for this output, perfectly concealed narrow hips Angie.

6. Great solution! Angelina is very suitable tan. By the way, it's the same in 2003, for which Jolie managed to change so much. She podzagorela, chose a green dress and increase hair (or is it his? I do not understand ...).

7. White-to-face Angie. In the "Oscar" in 2004, it was not equal. Fabric is very similar to the fabric green dress, but the dress more bohemian. Get this actress amazes me, it is necessary to keep so!

8. Again, in 2004. Angelina shone in the company of other stars at the premiere of "Shark Tale" (in this cartoon fish Angie voiced Lola). The actress appeared in a leopard coat, jeans (which is surprising, because Angie can not stand them), and red shoes. The image I liked the outfit is not, although "leopard" Jolie-to-face and make-up. Stunning mejk!

9. 2004. Simple, but incredibly beautiful dress ...

10. At the premiere of the film "Ocean's 13" in Cannes Angelina appeared in the "canary-yellow" dress, which she came to 100%. Jolie does not like bright colors in clothes, but she was so fit ...

11. In anticipation of the birth of twins Knox and Vivienne Angelina appeared at the premiere of illustration "Kung Fu Panda" in Cannes in 2008. Green Dress perfectly brightened interesting position Jolie made her gentle and cute future mom.

12. The premiere of the film "The Tourist" in 2010. Angelina decided to recreate the image of its heroine's life. Beauty, grace and femininity in a white dress Angie exceeded all expectations.

13. In 2010, the actress and represented the film "Salt", which played a Russian spy. Playful neckline and high hairstyle did their job and at the premiere in Tokyo Angelina was surprisingly good!

14. "Golden Globe" in 2011 there were so many stars in the green, so their background Angelina did not stand out, but I liked her outfit.

15. At the Cannes Film Festival in 2011 Jolie delighted fans with his access to the "chocolate" dress with a neckline. Beautiful dress, Angelina too (although she lost weight ... Mama Do not Cry ...)

Tags

See also

New and interesting