Star Factory

Frankly, I'm not a big fan of all these "factories" for the production of stars. Especially domestic. But this year, I accidentally watched one of the issues a "factory", but not ours, and the US and was pleasantly surprised. As a result, my acquaintance with the American "Star Factory" over the fact that I'm stuck on Youtube in search of previous seasons, as well as the all-powerful Google to search for information about the winners. That you want to share. Namely - the winners of the TV show America's supermegapopulyarnogo «American Idol»!

For those who like me, I had not seen the show and do not understand what I write a couple of words about the overall project.

«American Idol» - a popular American TV show, which was created on the basis of a similar British show «Pop Idol». The first season was released in 2002. The permanent host of the show is Ryan Seacrest.

As for the judges, three of them in the show. From the very first season, they were:

Randy Jackson

Paula Abdul

Simon Cowell

In 2009 (Season 8) introduced a fourth judge Kara Dioguardi.

In the 9th season (2010) Paula Abdul left the show for the first time as a 4th judge was invited by Ellen DeGeneres, which it replaced.

This year, in the 10th season in a row, from the former judicial composition was only Randy Jackson, and replace all other judges came: a famous singer Jennifer Lopez and singer Steven Tyler, leader of the group «Aerosmith».

Frankly, thank God that the judicial structure has changed, and the narcissist Mr. Simon Cowell left the project. Last season without him and with the new star judges, I think the best in the history of the show.

As for the winners of all seasons, here the history of each, before and after the project, no less interesting and exciting than the show itself. The life of these people is divided into BEFORE and AFTER the project.

The winner of the first season of «American Idol» (2002) - Kelly Clarkson

TO:

Kelly was born in 1982 in America. She sang in the school choir, then entered Burleson High School and started playing in musicals. In 2000, she currently pays a demo tape and sends it to record companies. It takes under his wing Derry Goffin. Kelly also played small roles in TV series, but her career is not made up and she returned home. In 2002, she goes to a "factory" and becomes the first winner.

AFTER:

Career after the "factory" for Kelly there was more than successful. She recorded 4 albums, 2 of which went platinum. The singer won two awards «Grammy» 2006: Best Female Pop Performance («Since U Been Gone») and 2006: Best Pop Album (Breakaway). Kelly successful tours, but this summer she had more than 80 performances at different venues. The singer promises in September to present his new single.

Winning song of Kelly Clarkson «A Moment Like This»

The winner of the second season (2003) - Ruben Studdard

TO:

Ruben was born in 1979 in Germany, which at that time was his father, a military man, but soon the family moved to the United States. Gifted boy started singing in the 3 years with his mother in a Baptist church. Besides singing Ruben loved football, through which received a scholarship to Alabama A & M University, where he joined the brotherhood of man's musical America. Then he began to sing in the group «Just a Few Cats». In 2003, Ruben went to the casting of «American Idol».

AFTER:

Studdard won the competition ahead of his rival by only 134,000 votes. The singer has released 5 albums, one of which went platinum and one gold. The appearance of the sixth album is expected this fall. Also, the actor discovered his acting talent, and he starred in television series, films and various TV shows.

The singer created a children's music charity fund. In 2006, Reuben married Syurate Zuri MakKants and they had a daughter.

Ruben Studdard's victory

The winner of the third season (2004) - Fanteyzha Barrino

TO:

Fanteyzha was born in 1984 in the United States. Most of the time her family toured the state locally Carolina, with a stop in the other Southern states. And even managed to burn a disc «Miracles». After Fanteyzhu raped by a classmate, she left school. At 17, the singer became pregnant and in 2001 gave birth to a daughter. She moved to another city and decides to go to casting "Factory».

AFTER:

Fanteyzha won third season with 65 million votes. After his victory at the singer begins more than a rich life: she released 3 albums, was nominated and won the most prestigious awards in films on TV, plays in the theater, well, in general, all as it should be. But unfortunately in the personal life of the singer's not so smooth. After the release of her biographical book my father takes it to court, arguing that all that is written about him in the book true. Also, it sues ex-wife of Antoine Cook, with whom Fanteyzha met, accusing her that she was sleeping with her husband when they were married. But the singer claims that it is already after the divorce with his wife cook. Do not stand Fanteyzhi nerves and she tries to commit suicide, causing them to lose the baby with Cook. Recently reported that the singer is pregnant again.

Fanteyzhi winning the final with the song «I Believe».

The winner of the fourth season (2005) - Carrie Underwood

TO:

Carrie was born in 1984 in a small town in Oklahoma. As Studdard, Underwood started singing at the age of 3 years at a local church. In school, Kerry participated in various singing competitions and events, and tkzhe start learning to play the guitar and piano. Even in college she took part in the song contest «Country Music Show», and then fell in love with country style. Shortly lo college graduation Carrie went to audition for the "factory».

AFTER:

After a confident victory Underwood released her first album «Some Hearts» which has sold 6 million. Copies in the US. She also released two more no less successful albums. The number of won prestigious music awards goes to dozens. And to date, Carrie Underwood is considered to be the queen of country music. In 2006, she was named "Sexiest Vegetarian in the world." In 2010, the singer married sportsman Mike Fisher.

Final Carrie Underwood song «Your Heaven».

The winner of the fifth season (2006) - Taylor Hicks

TO:

Unlike the other winners at Taylor are two significant differences. First, he became the oldest winner of the "factory", and the second a sad contrast - is a bad childhood and youth of the singer. He was born in 1976 in Birmingham, the United States, by the way the same place where Ruben Studdard. The family was dysfunctional, after his parents divorced, he lived with guardians. Taylor started early to turn gray, for 14 years he had already fully white head. His absolute ear for music he discovered in himself, developed it as I could and tried somehow to make money and become popular. His younger half-brother, persuaded Taylor to go to casting "Factory».

AFTER:

At that time, 29-year-old Hicks was the winner of the fifth season. Due to the fact that before the victory of the singer popped his notes all in a row, after it became known, in large numbers began to appear pirated discs with his songs. Taylor has repeatedly had to sue. Singer has also written his own biography. He plays on Broadway, gives concerts and has its own recording studio.

Winning the final 29-year-old Taylor with the song «Do I make You proud».

Of the remaining 5's winners in the second part)

Tags

See also

New and interesting