World through the eyes Sheik

"I never dreamed of becoming a model," - repeats every second podium or beauty magazine in answering tricky questions of childhood and adolescence. Similarly arrives and our former compatriot Irina Shayk, who says he never wanted to be a model, but only got to the right place at the right time. Rumor has it that the Sheik is very feisty character, and she was very conceited, when she moved to America. Like it or not - murky mystery, but judging by the photos, which spreads itself Irina, she's cute, kind, smiling, as if to say "sebyalyubyaschaya" girl. Why "sebyalyubyaschaya"? Yes, because at every opportune moment our IRA pictures of yourself while doing "extraordinary" person. But is not the point, and how it has changed. Let's look at an example of Irina Sheik - Girls from the deep province - how can you break out in people and change (externally estesno) almost beyond recognition.

Show me Ira to her international fame and after, I'd have thought it was the sisters, but certainly not one and the same person.

Before the "Miss Universe" Ira is still far away ...

After fitness. Figurine and Irene, of course, cool!

In my own way, do not say anything)

With a minimum of makeup to her even better.

Strange picture ...

Doggie lucky)

"Itself»)

Sisi Ira, of course, "grown up" in comparison with what it was before (in the photo at the end of the post)

Russian girl, Russian vodka.

When the "delicate nature" Il learned that she would be on the cover of this magazine, it is not holding back the tears ...

Parents Ira and she (as you know, in the center). Irina Shayhlislamova copy of his mother!

Kanye West also knows our Irku!

With plemyashki

Two models - it is force! Irina and Ana Beatriz Barros.

With favorite Labrador. With this handsome il see more often than with Cristiano)

Irina with her sister Tanya

And here is the promised photo Irina to her success:

That's what washed, dressed, combed and brought into the light ...

These photos Ira 18 years ...

Well, to offer a complete picture to see an interview with Irina in Russian, after which I concluded that the IRA is just a beautiful girl and nothing more ...

video.mail.ru/bk/intimissimi/_myvideo/13.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting