The world through the eyes of a child

Italian advertising agency «DLV BBDO» created several posters for the presentation of the company products, investing in the design of a unique approach: all the pictures are made as if the world around looking kid.

Looking at the world through the eyes of a child
The Italian company is known for its extraordinary Cam advertising projects: every new series of cartoon posters - it is a wonderful journey into the world of children's dreams and fantasies. In the project "Children's World" the main theme defined laconically - "When I grow up ...».

When I grow up, I will treat the snowmen.
The creators of the series of magic posters - Milanese advertising agency «DLVBBDO». Illustrators Kalluori David and Daneel Tribo (Davide Calluori, Daniele Tribi) did their best: the result is a vivid and memorable. The company specializes in producing Cam baby strollers, high chairs and other things.

When I grow up, I will be in the river to catch fish tanks.
Fantasy kids were very original, one wants to be a doctor for a snowman to save them in warm weather, the other - the parking sea "bath", and the third and all - tailor, who "sews" a patchwork of sun shade. There are children and future designers, ready to create a collection of clothes for the trees, and, of course, the future fishermen dreamers catch not only fish, but also the whole aquarium. And what could be more beautiful than the pure and yet so naive childhood dreams?

Nothing I'm not afraid.

Peace and quiet, did not hear anything.

When I grow up, I'll throw the anchor in the sea.

When I grow up, I'll make clothes out of the shadows to the sun.

And how fish breathe?

When I grow up, I can build a house in the branches anything.

When I grow up I'll be a fashion designer for the trees.

Someone sweeping all the leaves in the fall?

Who starts the car when it is in the parking lot?

Who paints the clouds in the mountains?

Why snow is wet?

Where do the stars when I fall asleep?

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting