Model chameleon Max Motta

Do you think you need a guy to make a career in the modeling business? High growth and thinness - it's more criteria relating to the girls. For men in this respect is more important so-called transformability, ie the ability to transform into different images, sometimes radically different from each other (IMHO). In my opinion, the Brazilian modelmen Max Motta at 19 this art mastered brilliantly. If you compare the Max in various photo shoots, sometimes you can not even guess, that we face the same guy. At the same time I can not say that in the face of Max has something to remember. Regular guy, no thousands, he has neither the piercing eyes or seductive dimples or manly chin. But in front of the camera lens professional Mott transformed and can easily transform any image. Neither give nor take - a chameleon.

Amazing photogenic and the ability "to give" any image - from reckless brutal macho teen to help Max get the title of the best male model in Brazil in 2007. After this guy took into circulation modeling agency Ford Models

Max in the conceptual photo shoot for L'Officiel with erotic called "Flesh and Fantasy". Photographer - Milan Vukmirovich

Max Motta from 2009 is in the top 50 male supermodels in the world. Max wound more than one kilometer of the podium, taking part in shows of leading brands: Michael Kors, Trussardi, Tommy Hilfiger, Hermès, Galliano, Ermanno Scervino and others.

Dior, the collection spring-summer 2010

For participation in the fashion show by Jean Paul Gaultier Max easily ready to put on a skirt ...

Metrosexual Max clothing by Thierry Mugler (spring-summer 2010)

At the end of last year, Max changed the hairstyle, making instead of the classic romantic curls hairstyle. This greatly changed him, do not you? Tell the truth: the image does hairstyle

Max at the demonstration of Francesco Smalto, Paris Fashion Week

And then Mr. Mott advertises underwear from Alexis Mabille

Again Max with a new hairdo! Casually styled hair and light stubble make him sexy battle. Photo: Max is involved in the presentation of the collection of Michael Kors

Alessandrini

And Max Motta looks out the podium - simpotny ordinary guy, with whom I would not mind to go on a date)) True, he is young for me ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting